PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

@pocket7ns said...

Wise shooting +7 today through 15. Ouch. He was looking real nice on my lineups through the first 2 rounds at 0.91% owned.

Yeah I was so jealous of people who had wise. He so cheap.

• HunkerToe

Not nearly enough carnage and my survivor showdown dreams are dead :(

• BIF

@firemedicpat said...

Yeah I was so jealous of people who had wise. He so cheap.

Zach Johnson same type of blowup today for cheap price

• BIF

Kooch blew the A4RU70 bonus chance by shooting 70 today with bogies on 16 & 17 along with pars on both back nine Par 5’s.

Looking like only Woodland and Koepka left for the bonus – I could sure use that tomorrow; those extra 10 points could be worth big money.

• firemedicpat

Koepka is a weirdo. Never had a hot drink?! Weird rich kid life.

• firemedicpat

@BIF said...

Kooch blew the A4RU70 bonus chance by shooting 70 today with bogies on 16 & 17 along with pars on both back nine Par 5’s.

Looking like only Woodland and Koepka left for the bonus – I could sure use that tomorrow; those extra 10 points could be worth big money.

Yeah that hurt me bad. Was counting on him.

• firemedicpat

If rory hits this eagle he crushes my big showdown day.

• BIF

@firemedicpat said...

Yeah that hurt me bad. Was counting on him.

I have all 3 on my best lineup so that could have been huge – still happy if the other two get the bonus tomorrow

• depalma13

Team “OO” with three of the top four spots going into Sunday. Who needs research when you’ve got the double oh working for you.

• BIF

@depalma13 said...

Team “OO” with three of the top four spots going into Sunday. Who needs research when you’ve got the double oh working for you.

Too bad you didn’t consider Kooch too 😂

• depalma13

@BIF said...

Too bad you didn’t consider Kooch too 😂

I considered it, but the price wouldn’t work.

• monarch

What will the course setup be like tomorrow?

Very little wind predicted but the course has not been yielding low scores so if Gary and Rose shoot 70 it will be a rather boring day tomorrow. This is nowhere near as fluid as the other majors so far.

Oh and FOX sucks at covering golf

• starstx

I made it through Day 3 and my week hinges on 2 lineups.

410.5 in the 75k hybrid 3 max in 9th place and in the 100k DTG in 9th place with Rose, X, Woodland, Oosty, Leishman and Lowry.

381 pts in the Mayo in 19th with Koepka, Woodland, Oosty, Lowry, Sneds, Fitzpatrick

GL BIF … I wish I had more Kuchar and Gmac so I wouldnt have to take so much antacids tomorrow.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Daddy-O’s

• me_mike84

surprised i moved up a bit more after saturday. i only have a 5/6 with day, casey, mcdowell, rose and kuchar.

are the 6/6 lineups really doing that bad?

also….what is typical strategy for final round showdown? considering you get placement points i assume rose and woodland are must plays?

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@me_mike84 said...

surprised i moved up a bit more after saturday. i only have a 5/6 with day, casey, mcdowell, rose and kuchar.

are the 6/6 lineups really doing that bad?

also….what is typical strategy for final round showdown? considering you get placement points i assume rose and woodland are must plays?

Yep you get placement points. Top 3 are 13, 10, 9 respectively. You can go stars/scrubs, or balanced with some lower cost guys that are in the T10 or close. I think Koepka or Rose win this, but have exposure to Woodland.

• noddy

Happy Father’s Day!!! Hoping for good rounds from Koepka Kuch and McDowell.

• lfn1992

This is the most challenging Round 4 showdown ever, tough salary choices to make

• me_mike84

@boilermakerbeef said...

Yep you get placement points. Top 3 are 13, 10, 9 respectively. You can go stars/scrubs, or balanced with some lower cost guys that are in the T10 or close. I think Koepka or Rose win this, but have exposure to Woodland.

I only do single lineups so it makes my choice more difficult. i think rose wins this and i like koepka making a run too. i want to fade woodland but it might be a mistake.
    I could see a tie for 2nd between woodland and koepka . man this is tough.

• lfn1992

0 Woodland in Showdown, counting on my buddy to make his appearance today

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

0 Woodland in Showdown, counting on my buddy to make his appearance today

Hoping Rose gets some putting regression reaper visits today as the guy has missed one putt in 3 days and saved himself about 20 times.

• Kp24

Welp out of 150 damn lineups, this is the best I got lol

Woodland
    Kuchar
    Cantlay
    Xander
    Horschel
    Berger

Not much of a sweat for a million but maybe Cantlay can keep up his play from yesterday and if Berger wants to set a course record, that’d be fine.

Good luck to BIF way up there and anyone else with a good sweat

• kdsdawg

the way these US Opens play out..would not be impossible to move way up on a Sunday..doesn’t take much for a golfer to move inside the top 10 and help me score a big payday with a L/U
    I have one with 372.50 in 1000th place ..63 out of first..
    Woodland, McDowell, Xander, Mats, Cantlay and Hatton..that is the big one as he is 4.00%

• monarch

@lfn1992 said...

This is the most challenging Round 4 showdown ever, tough salary choices to make

I had a hard time making LUs.

Lots of Koepka/Rose/Oosty

With three 6k options. Kinda rotated that core with Ancer, Hovland, Willet, Lashley and Wu. Prob duped a bunch.

• monarch

Hovland and Ha Tong only five percent. Those are the ones I need today

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Anything can happen on the last day. Only 75% done.

I’ve been in first going in to the final day and finished in the 2000s. I’ve been 2nd in Milly Maker and ended up 52nd.

I’ve also started out of the top 1000 and ended up 2nd.

On a tough course we are in for some carnage today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).