PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

Adam Scott lol

• golfer32

Damn scott just shanked it

• firemedicpat

Kuchar dude…

• starstx

Scott just hit it OB which is crazy considering the round he is having

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah I only have one “good” lineup and Scott/Schauff carrying it today. Need Ooz and Kuchar to do work. Webb already did his part today.

• someclevername

Hatton missing a 4 ft birdie putt, thanks dude

• sox9

McDowell knocking everyone out that Sneds didn’t already

• sox9

@sox9 said...

DJ as well

• firemedicpat

Kuchar literally burning hundreds in front of me

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Up to 18th in MM… this is crazy went to the Nationals game with my kids and didnt even pay attention.

Woodland, Xander and Scott.

Let’s go!

• JaBr

@sox9 said...

Don’t forget Kuchar too! (I own them all)

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Up to 18th in MM… this is crazy went to the Nationals game with my kids and didnt even pay attention.

Let’s go!

Good luck!!! Take it down.

• noddy

watched my current winnings go to $350 now down to $116 mostly thanks to Kuchar and McDowell

• tristanwolf

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Let’s go!

wow g luck!

• tristanwolf

61st in the $6 single. should be able to pass the 18 same lu train ahead of me (i have 5 more holes). but not enough juice to get near the top unless rory and stenson can go nuts.

• someclevername

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Let’s go!

Oooh, I bet that is a fun feeling – GL!

• BIF

@noddy said...

watched my current winnings go to $350 now down to $116 mostly thanks to Kuchar and McDowell

Try $17K down to $1K – Sneds, McDowell, Kuchar, DJ all taking their slices off my winnings.

• me_mike84

@BIF said...

Try $17K down to $1K – Sneds, McDowell, Kuchar, DJ all taking their slices off my winnings.

Ughh….i had a few hundred go to zero thanks to two of those guys (kuchar, mcdowell) cant imagine that much of a swing.

sucks even more when it seems like everyone else on the course is getting birdies left and right

• BIF

😂😂 Adam Scott being Adam Scott

Misses from 2’11 by knocking it 6.5 feet by

Lucky to make the comebacker

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Adam Scott…..W. T. F how do you miss that and then push it a mile past????

• whodat2

Piercy T52. I remember when he was running away with this thing about 78 hours ago.

• mr_papageorgio

Nice putt Scott…

• starstx

@BIF said...

😂😂 Adam Scott being Adam Scott

Misses from 2’11 by knocking it 6.5 feet by

Lucky to make the comebacker

How did he miss that … it looked straight too … and he just blew it past the hole

• noddy

@BIF said...

Your 17K is like my $350

• starstx

Could really use an Oosty birdie … or two

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).