PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DHowade

RG Overall Ranking

i see okay thanks for the clarification! thanks again everyone and goodluck

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

Winner : Xander
    Fade Rory
    Sleeper : Grillo

• Guizzy

@starstx said...

I am feeling really good about my lineups unlike last week where I cringed every time I looked at them. Looking at who I have no shares of I can’t help but wonder if I am going to regret having no Glover or not?

I really like Glover this week, have quite a bit.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

Winner: Mickelson
    Fade: Woods
    Sleeper: Snedeker (not that much of a sleeper normally, but in that field, he is)

• Kp24

Milly gonna fill? Seems I type this same rhetorical question four times a year and I think it only didn’t fill once last year

• Dunzor

@Kp24 said...

Milly gonna fill? Seems I type this same rhetorical question four times a year and I think it only didn’t fill once last year

It’ll fill, only 9k more entries to go and remember that it is a late morning start due to being on the west coast. It’ll give people time to spot any overlay at the end and get in

• bfwl3434

Winner: Tiger
    Fade: Rory
    Sleeper: Reavie

• depalma13

Winner: Schauffele
    Fade: Cantlay
    Sleeper: Van Rooyan

• carolinacrusher

Winner-Cantlay
    Fade-Rose
    Sleeper-Cabrera Bello

Last week my fade was Rory, so load up on Rose.

• MGoHarbaugh

Winner: JT
    Fade: Finau
    Sleeper: Billy Ho

• BIF

The $1M total purse $10 entry filled, the $500K $10 entry is almost full and they’ve opened up a $200K one now – that’ll be $1.7M ($2M with rake) in $10 entries.

Seems to be a good sweet spot for a price point to draw in a lot of entries.

• Kp24

@BIF said...

The $1M total purse $10 entry filled, the $500K $10 entry is almost full and they’ve opened up a $200K one now – that’ll be $1.7M ($2M with rake) in $10 entries.

Seems to be a good sweet spot for a price point to draw in a lot of entries.

They filthy rich. I’m super thankful for dfs golf but they could do the right thing and drop the rake some. They are paid in full, money hand over fist

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Watch broogsy go out and win this thing again in insane fashion.

• DHowade

RG Overall Ranking

in my models hes good across the board but his poa putting seems a litle off. am i right to assume i should not put a lot of weight into sg putting then ?

• MrBreeze

Winner: Fowler
    Fade: Rose
    Sleeper: Dahmen

• Kp24

@DHowade said...

in my models hes good across the board but his poa putting seems a litle off. am i right to assume i should not put a lot of weight into sg putting then ?

Koepka has been open about not being crazy about Cali courses and thus poa greens.

But he’s still koepka, world #1 and can Koepka-Slam a field at any given time

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Lord help me I just entered a lineup in the MM with Phil.

• zioncres

I’m 100% CT Pan and EVR!!

• hautalak

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Lord help me I just entered a lineup in the MM with Phil.

• Giez

Winner: Brooks
    Fade: Rory
    Sleeper: Lowry

• Giez

Trying to decide EVR or Furyk for last spot… My gut tells me to stay with consistency and #‘s… EVR more upside I think…

• tristanwolf

Winner: Fleetgoat
    Fade: Speith, Fowler
    Sleepers: Scheffler, Nick Taylor

• tristanwolf

25 lu’s, 36 player pool. big on fleet, dj, phil. done tinkering g luck everyone.

• sneaksox

Winner: Sneds
    Fade: Brooks
    Sleeper: Hatton

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

winner: Spieth
    fade: DJ
    sleeper: Na

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler