PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pbasniper

I think the Webb ownership percentage is an indication that he was incorrectly priced by DK honestly.

• mabrla

How much was Webb anyways?

• sfguy21

Having played there a couple times, I can’t even imagine playing #2 as a par 4. Easy par 5 that becomes a very difficult par 4 very quickly.

• lfn1992

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Wowsers… Webb Simpson 38% in the MM.

Kiss of death.

Lots of folks getting a MC then.

• lfn1992

Justin Harding 2.98% makes me very happy

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

Man Grillo just missed a pretty standard putt on 1 for birdie…under 10 feet gotta make those at US Opens.

Especially since you probably will have like only like a 50% chance to even make par on 2.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@superstars92 said...

Man Grillo just missed a pretty standard putt on 1 for birdie…under 10 feet gotta make those at US Opens.

Especially since you probably will have like only like a 50% chance to even make par on 2.

EVR has an 8 footer on #2 for birdie after bogeying #1.

Hopefully we see a few birdies today.

• Dunzor

@depalma13 said...

This shot tracker is amazing!!

The thing I hate that none of the other trackers do is let you see everyone’s play by play at once. That is the best part about the pgatour.com one, as I don’t care as much about seeing exactly where in the fairway my guy is from the actual ST picture, but I want to be able to see all my guys shots play by play at once instead of having to click into each one separately.

• kdsdawg

I have 11 L/Us in the $10 contest..three have Simpson…I think I will be rooting for a MC..

• mabrla

0 DUPES! LET’S DO THIS.

• whodat2

Dupes site again please?

• mabrla

https://www.fantasylabs.com/pga/contests-dashboard/

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbarnhill7523 said...

EVR has an 8 footer on #2 for birdie after bogeying #1.

Hopefully we see a few birdies today.

They changed Grillo’s putt now to 21 feet…that’s a big change in ST now I am not sure how reliable it is.

It said EVR was in the 2nd cut of rough on 2, and now it says he’s in the fairway and hit an amazing 2nd to 8 feet.

That would be an amazing birdie given 2 is a par 4.5 in reality.

I just have Grillo and Scheffler early though, no EVR or Piercy.

• whodat2

@mabrla said...

https://www.fantasylabs.com/pga/contests-dashboard/

• monarch

I got to a bunch of Ancer at 1 percent. Is he a crap play?

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@lfn1992 said...

Lots of folks getting a MC then.

Don’t see it.

I get that he is high owned and the field will be rooting against him, but he was a 100% mis-price. Should’ve been $9k easily on DK.

Since last year in Majors:
    2018 Masters – 20th
    2018 US Open – 10th
    2018 British – 12th
    2018 PGA Championship – 19th
    2019 Masters – 5th
    2019 PGA Championship – 29th

He also has a win (Players) and 5 other top 5s in full field events.

Add in you don’t need driving on this course and he is top 5 on tour this year in bogey avoidance, scrambling and par 4 scoring…. that doesn’t seem like a MC to me. DK messed up on this one. I’m 100% though so I’m biased.

• whodat2

Piercy Birdie!!

• qatman

Interesting that you can have a pretty chalky lineup individually but avoid dupes. I didn’t play the $10 DK contest with 117k entries but my main lineup was not entered:

Day, Matusyama, Schauffele, Casey, Stenson, Snedeker

Individually these are all at least 12% owned. I guess I’m hoping for a big week from Day.

• sports667

@whodat2 said...

Piercy Birdie!!

Its all over!

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@qatman said...

Interesting that you can have a pretty chalky lineup individually but avoid dupes. I didn’t play the $10 DK contest with 117k entries but my main lineup was not entered:

Day, Matusyama, Schauffele, Casey, Stenson, Snedeker

Individually these are all at least 12% owned. I guess I’m hoping for a big week from Day.

You’ll have a big weekend from him. He crushes this course.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Van Rooyen missed a short one for birdie. Oof.

• EnglishPea

When does live TV coverage start on the west coast?

• Jeddy3

@MrBreeze said...

When Rickie wins this, I will giggle all the way to the bank, under 10% ownership is a gift

Well, we all know how Rickie does at majors soooooo

• sfguy21

Damnit. I have a couple DJ lineups and just realized I submitted the wrong one in the MM. the one I feel really good about is sitting in the Mayo. Rooting for chalk and Oosty now.

• HunkerToe

Lol my lineup has 28 duplicates in the $10. I figured I’d be chalky but I do have a 6% Na in there so I certainly didn’t expect that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler