PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jweed76

@EnglishPea said...

When does live TV coverage start on the west coast?

9:30 PST i believe

• Pilobious

@monarch said...

I got to a bunch of Ancer at 1 percent. Is he a crap play?

I have him too.

Short hitter, great wedge/putter. Just like some of the past winners here (Kite, McDowell)

• kujo33

Have one with 49 dupes in the $10 lol. Also have a few that aren’t duped.

• Brandon6385

@kbarnhill7523 said...

EVR has an 8 footer on #2 for birdie after bogeying #1.

PLEASE!! I have a lot of EVR!!

• monarch

@Pilobious said...

I have him too.

Short hitter, great wedge/putter. Just like some of the past winners here (Kite, McDowell)

Okay. I liked that he hits it straight and every so often contends in good fields.

• franksmith494

Dufner starting out with a big number

• EnglishPea

Cheers

• BrianVT

@qatman said...

Interesting that you can have a pretty chalky lineup individually but avoid dupes. I didn’t play the $10 DK contest with 117k entries but my main lineup was not entered:

Day, Matusyama, Schauffele, Casey, Stenson, Snedeker

Individually these are all at least 12% owned. I guess I’m hoping for a big week from Day.

Yea, my one MM lineup has an aggregate ownership of 126%, which means it has no shot of winning, but I’m also surprised it’s not duped. Just hoping for a 6/6 with the winner, and at least doubling my money. Yes, that sounds a lot like just putting it in a $100 double-up, but I like to at least have a little sweat in the MM.

Cantlay
    Day
    Kuchar
    Simpson
    Snedeker
    Glover

• blue

Now stop what you’re doing
    ‘Cause I’m about to van rooyen

• Jgarver345

@Pbasniper said...

I think the Webb ownership percentage is an indication that he was incorrectly priced by DK honestly.

Since I’m in Vegas….

DJ 9/2
    Tiger 6
    Koepka 13/2
    Rory. 8
    Simpson 10 …..down from 60
    Cantlay 15

Pretty amazing. Haven’t seen anybody 4 1/2-1 since Tiger years ago and Simpson got a ton of money on him.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Mission begins in a couple of hours. GL

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Grillo par on 2! Feels like a birdie haha.

• Jgarver345

@jweed76 said...

9:30 PST i believe

Yes, 9:30am on FS1

• rules316

what shot tracker are we using today boys?

• Pbasniper

No Scott Piercy no cash!!!

• nickvogel8

If you miss the fairway, you are screwed. Everyone hacking out like 40 yards every time they’re in the rough

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@EnglishPea said...

When does live TV coverage start on the west coast?

9:30

• lfn1992

@blue said...

Now stop what you’re doing
    ‘Cause I’m about to van rooyen

The Bubba and the Phil that you’re used to
    I look funny… Ya but I’m making money see
    I take that drive and turn it to birdie

• yisman

@sneaksox said...

Brooks under 10% in the MM. Wow.

I thought he was clearly overpriced. I get that he won the last two versions of this, but he was 1100 more than Rory on DK. Give me Rory every time for the 1100 savings, ownership be damned in this case.

• Wander_Bread

@superstars92 said...

Grillo par on 2! Feels like a birdie haha.

LOL I felt the same way. Have him quite large in a first round matchup vs Thunderbear

• Wander_Bread

@nickvogel8 said...

If you miss the fairway, you are screwed. Everyone hacking out like 40 yards every time they’re in the rough

Hope you made your lineups based on this. That was well known going into the tournament.

• someclevername

@franksmith494 said...

Dufner starting out with a big number

I’ll take that double – I thought he was gonna triple when he had 7 ft left lol

• Wander_Bread

Live stream now starting with featured groups on usopen.com

Mickelson/DJ/Rahm
    McDowell/Rory/Leish

• EnglishPea

My full fade of Brian Davis paying dividends early…😋

• sports667

US Open ST not showing Piercy or EVR’s shots on 3. ugh

• Pbasniper

Imagine buying shares of Brandon Adams and he goes 75% Rory in the MM and 0% Brooks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler