PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

Is it just me or does it feel like shots are getting updated at a snail’s pace on the US open site/app. God I hate when we don’t have the normal shot tracker, as much as we complain when we get trolled, it is far superior to any of these secondary ones. The master’s one was nice to be able to see each shot on video if you wanted but it still didn’t let you see play by play of all your guys at once

• someclevername

That Haotong / Bubba / JB Holmes group should be entertaining

• BrianVT

@Pbasniper said...

Imagine buying shares of Brandon Adams and he goes 75% Rory in the MM and 0% Brooks.

Who is Brandon Adams?

• Pats7914

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

If you pay markup on stakekings you deserve to, and will, lose long-term regardless of who you buy

• Pbasniper

@BrianVT said...

Who is Brandon Adams?

Well played even if this isn’t a joke.

• sports667

@Dunzor said...

Is it just me or does it feel like shots are getting updated at a snail’s pace on the US open site/app. God I hate when we don’t have the normal shot tracker, as much as we complain when we get trolled, it is far superior to any of these secondary ones. The master’s one was nice to be able to see each shot on video if you wanted but it still didn’t let you see play by play of all your guys at once

Grillo is going to finish the 3rd hole on ST before the group ahead of him. So stupid. They need to just have the regular tour shot tracker even for majors. Ruins the sweat.

• Pbasniper

Scott Piercy WD or did the website just give up on updating folks now?

• yisman

@Dunzor said...

you’d think that, at least for majors, they could have a decent shot tracker by now

• BrianVT

@Pbasniper said...

Well played even if this isn’t a joke.

I really didn’t understand your post at all. He some kind of podcast guy?

• Dunzor

@Pbasniper said...

It seems to just be frozen for some groups, don’t think we have to worry about any WDs yet

• sports667

@Pbasniper said...

His whole group hasn’t been updated, so unless all three WD its just a shot tracker screw up.

• astauty

@Pbasniper said...

nope. he birdied 4.

• HunkerToe

@HunkerToe said...

Lol my lineup has 28 duplicates in the $10. I figured I’d be chalky but I do have a 6% Na in there so I certainly didn’t expect that.

Haha I just noticed Superstars92 is one of the people I duped. Can’t wait to split the winnings with you and 27 other hosers!

• me_mike84

looks like piercy and van rooyen birdied

• monarch

@me_mike84 said...

looks like piercy and van rooyen birdied

My showdown punts!

• noddy

Gonna post my cash lineup here. Maybe nothing bad will happen if I do.

Brooks
    Phil (ya I know)
    Webb
    Sneds
    Lowry
    MacDowell.

• Pbasniper

@monarch said...

My showdown punts!

Calling Piercy a punt is disrespectful! Looks like he missed a birdie on 3 by 8 inches, seems dialed in.

• sports667

Grillo in tight for a birdie

• yisman

@BrianVT said...

I really didn’t understand your post at all. He some kind of podcast guy?

I think he plays poker and pretends to be good at DFS, so he sells portions of his action at a markup.

See stakekings, which RG advertises (RG might be a partner of that site. I don’t know).

• firemedicpat

Rory ass on the first hole. Should save bogey though.

• Brandon6385

Is this tournament always so slowed paced or is it just me?

• madskillz84

Rahm 36 footer for birdie

• firemedicpat

Rahm ready to break the ole slate. Really good first hole.

• me_mike84

piercy locked in right now

• depalma13

Rahm 40ft birdie

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).