PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• benstnick

Solid start for Kim. The usual 10 feet shots out of the first cut and a missed 3 foot putt

• Mizzou311

Danny Willett was a bad choice

• byo34

Piercy alone is gonna advance me in the survivor showdown

• Pbasniper

Can’t believe Piercy missed that 21 footer for birdie, what a hack.

• firemedicpat

Si Woo Kim only 8 shots off the lead.

• Pbasniper

So I guess USGA will be out with blow dryers tonight so tomorrow plays like a real US Open?

• ejamiec

yea he was one of my punt’s … :/

• firemedicpat

@Pbasniper said...

So I guess USGA will be out with blow dryers tonight so tomorrow plays like a real US Open?

It is for everyone but Rahm and Piercy. Haha.

• BIF

@kujo33 said...

How much was Piercy? Unreal start.

Cheap – only 7K and added late to the salaries as he only got into field 10 days ago

• MrBreeze

This is not a complaint…

but I just looked at my excel sheet that I downloaded on Monday from DK, and Scott Piercy is not on it, lesson learned…

• timgodd375

Lol my dad winning the pat mayo right now

• yellowdart24

@Pbasniper said...

It will take until Saturday for it to be back to normal.

• Pbasniper

Grillo missed a 5 footer for birdie on 6. Think 6 will end up being easiest hole this week need to make some birdies there.

• firemedicpat

USGA smashing their TVs as they watch the players spin the balls on these greens.

• Pbasniper

@MrBreeze said...

This is not a complaint…

but I just looked at my excel sheet that I downloaded on Monday from DK, and Scott Piercy is not on it, lesson learned…

He was added that evening as an alternate so if you downloaded early he would be missing along with some others.

• BIF

@yellowdart24 said...

This will be the easiest Pebble has ever played for a U.S. Open today. Leaders will be -6 or better. Top 30 will be under par. Tomorrow will be a little back to normal but still soft. The weekend will be total carnage.

There won’t be anywhere near 30 guys under par; maybe 10 today but I’d still say just under that

• BIF

@MrBreeze said...

This is not a complaint…

Then you are missing 6 other guys as 7 guys got added Monday morning to the salaries and an email was sent.

• firemedicpat

Lowry going to at least double here.

• yellowdart24

Mats hits third shot only 10 feet from out the rough… nice!

• MrBreeze

Rahm 4 in a row incoming

• starstx

@BIF said...

Piercy !!!!!!!!!!

-5 thru 6 with an eagle and a streak

He was right on my cutoff or I would have more … I got him in a lineup … still got 4 rounds but what a freaking start and he had been looking good coming in minus the Canadian Open last week

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

I think he sneaks into the top 25.

I was just talking about today but could see a T25 finish.

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Lowry going to at least double here.

Wow saved bogey from 13 feet.

• firemedicpat

Scheffler eagle.

• sneaksox

Scheffler!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).