PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@firemedicpat said...

Scheffler eagle.

This is huge for me! I’ve got him on my survivor showdown and 50% of my Milly lineups

• Pbasniper

Gary Woodland casual 25 foot par save.

• firemedicpat

Dufner started with a double bogey and may have the streak here. Damn.

• BIF

@sneaksox said...

Scheffler!

I approve this message

• firemedicpat

Piercy about to lose strokes. Thank god.

• wcuball29

Here comes the Rahm blowup

• superstars92

Man Grillo missed a 5 foot birdie then a 3 foot par. He would be -2 now, instead E.

My guys aren’t even doing bad (Grillo, Scheffler, Fowler, Thomas, Rory, Xander as the main ones on on my teams), but 0% Rahm and 0% Piercy sigh.

Piercy has the tough 8-9-10 coming up. Let’s get a double bogey – triple bogey – bogey stretch in there. Thanks! He already has enough FPs from the streak and eagle.

• firemedicpat

@superstars92 said...

Man Grillo missed a 5 foot birdie then a 3 foot par. He would be -2 now, instead E.

My guys aren’t even doing bad (Grillo, Scheffler, Fowler, Thomas, Rory, Xander as the main ones on on my teams), but 0% Rahm and 0% Piercy sigh.

Piercy has the tough 8-9-10 coming up. Let’s get a double bogey – triple bogey – bogey stretch in there. Thanks! He already has enough FPs from the streak and eagle.

Haha you got your double I think.

• Pilobious

What percentage ownership for Scheffler? It seems like everyone here has him (including me).

• Pilobious

@firemedicpat said...

Piercy about to lose strokes. Thank god.

In the 92 US Open at Pebble Andy Dillard birdied the first six holes.

• firemedicpat

@Pilobious said...

In the 92 US Open at Pebble Andy Dillard birdied the first six holes.

hahaha.

• depalma13

Piercy gives it back

• firemedicpat

DJ and Phil making long ass par putts.

• MrBreeze

long par save for DJ on 12

• Mizzou311

DJ all world par save on 12.

• superstars92

@Pilobious said...

What percentage ownership for Scheffler? It seems like everyone here has him (including me).

He’s only 5% or so.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Pilobious said...

5.1% in the Milly. I only made three L/U’s, but have him in two of them.

• superstars92

@depalma13 said...

Piercy gives it back

He has a crapload of FPs though from his streak + eagle. He’s not given much back. He’ll need to make +4 next two holes to really give it back =).

I have ZJ and Glover at 7k instead of him. I doubt they can have as many FPs this R1 as Piercy even if Piercy doesn’t make another birdie.

• firemedicpat

Mickelson with the gnarly slice.

• Kp24

Hole 6 giving up a lot of eagles already

• Dewoc19

Si Woo Kim wrecking lineups already

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Duf streaking, nice recovery

• firemedicpat

@Dewoc19 said...

Si Woo Kim wrecking lineups already

Only 2-3% owned though.

• lfn1992

It’s noon on the East Coast on Thursday, and no matter what happens, Piercy has already made back value

• Pilobious

Nick Taylor seemed like a good play yesterday.

Bogeyed 1,2,and 3.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).