PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mikeybaywatch

Another bogey for Thomas.

• JaBr

I believe that’s a streak for Thomas. WTF JT…

• benstnick

JT just needs to get his driver out and hit fairways. He’s hitting it poorly when he clubs down

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

JT and Kisner feeding off of each other’s top notch level of golfing the ball right now!

• timusbr

@MrBreeze said...

and awaaaaaay we go…….FORE!!!

LOL, did you really shank the first off the tee?

• lfn1992

JT, any day now you can start being yourself again

• mh8235

Hell of a save Xander. That’s major golf. Do your thing this 9 XMAN

• Dunzor

Right now my core plays are doing fine, but my one off guys are all tanking so currently have four lineups with one shitty guy and two that are still filled with hope

• mr_papageorgio

Come on Billy Ho, need a birdie or two coming in.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m just wondering to myself, is even good enough for today? All my guys hovering around there today. And I’m actually quite surprised by DeChambeau, as I wanted nothing to do with him!

• Pbasniper

Front and back play .14 and .15 over so the same but I would have guessed front 9 was easier from guys I was tracking.

• nicholasmarsh

So what are we doing with the PM Showdown slate? All the Broooogsie?

• JaBr

Ugh those Yams…

• hautalak

• x2

@nicholasmarsh said...

You degenerate! We don’t play those. Just kidding but looking at the current leaderboard it doesn’t matter. So many guys actually under par! Wonder how it plays in the afternoon.

• yellowdart24

Van Roo with his second double in 6 six holes… damn!

• Pbasniper

@nicholasmarsh said...

Avoiding it because I’m running too good. PM is just to chase my loses :)

• nicholasmarsh

@hautalak said...

You degenerate! We don’t play those. Just kidding but looking at the current leaderboard it doesn’t matter. So many guys actually under par! Wonder how it plays in the afternoon.

Ha! Normally don’t, but, I mean, it’s the GD US Open! Nah, did the showdown survivor thing. Got me looking at the showdown slates so I threw a $5 SE in. Doing decent in the Showdown Survivor thus far with Piercy, Rahm, Day, DJ, McDowell and Lowry (Ugh). Currently in 9th albeit a ways to go.

EDIT: Of Course, that’s the only contest I played so no cash unless I make it to Sunday

• timusbr

this forum is a participation site, So we are setting a record for 👍 on the thread header.
    Thanks Whodat for starting off each and every week for us.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Now we have a new influx of people for the tilting phase of our program. Please give us your support. That means you lurkers. Noone will know its you.

• BrianVT

Leishman gets relief and then ball placement in some nasty rough. Got to use matted down area

• hautalak

• x2

@nicholasmarsh said...

Ha! Normally don’t, but, I mean, it’s the GD US Open! Nah, did the showdown survivor thing so got me looking at the showdown slates so I threw a $5 SE in. Doing decent in the Showdown Survivor thus far with Piercy, Rahm, Day, DJ, McDowell and Lowry (Ugh). Currently in 9th albeit a ways to go.

Good luck! Hope one of the forum guys can take it down. I skipped this one after missing last time and less BR after getting beat up by the forum last week haha

• JaBr

@timusbr said...

this forum is a participation site, So we are setting a record for 👍 on the thread header.
    Thanks Whodat for starting off each and every week for us.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Now we have a new influx of people for the tilting phase of our program. Please give us your support. That means you lurkers. Noone will know its you.

I forgot, here’s another. 👍

• Pilobious

I had to look Nick Hardy (-3) up.

Unreal.

• nicholasmarsh

@hautalak said...

Good luck! Hope one of the forum guys can take it down. I skipped this one after missing last time and less BR after getting beat up by the forum last week haha

Yeah. I wouldn’t have done it again if I didn’t do well last time. I do like the format though… Agree whoever said that is should be single-entry.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Only cause its my day off I will participate on building up the forum pages as often as I can…so far and I say SO FAR because I think two weeks ago after the first day I was off to an awesome start at days end and DAY 2 I FULLY SHIT THE BED with half my golfers. SO FAR the guys I have the most of Fleetwood and Wallace are doing well.

• Dunzor

Oops for taking a shot on CT Pan & Chan Kim in one lineup each…guess those are dead

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).