PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• XxHeisenbergxX

I need Scheffler, Van ROO , Mats and Xander to start doing a little better or at least hold a decent position.

• Mikeybaywatch

C’mon JT just get a couple back going into tomorrow. You can do it!

• lfn1992

Mike Weir is currently ahead of JT, wow

• nicholasmarsh

@Dunzor said...

Oops for taking a shot on CT Pan & Chan Kim in one lineup each…guess those are dead

I was pretty wrong about Chan Kim as well. Damn that @SmartGolfBets dude! i kid, I kid… He’s cool

• klyon28

Leishman has had some nice par saves today

• Mikeybaywatch

@lfn1992 said...

Mike Weir is currently ahead of JT, wow

A lot of players currently ahead of JT right now.

• lfn1992

“Rorys body language says he’s going to struggle today….” LMAO now at -3 and making a run at Piercy and a potential streak

• klyon28

Billy Horschel with a birdie finally. I almost fainted when I saw that. Just get back to at least +1 and end this round on a positive

• nicholasmarsh

Sugar Shane Lowry making a mess of things…

• TrustinthePlan

@nicholasmarsh said...

Sugar Shane Lowry making a mess of things…

I have too much Lowry for him to be making the mess of things. Drives aren’t even close.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@nicholasmarsh said...

Agree whoever said that is should be single-entry.

LFN was the first and I agreed and wrote DK about in that thread. Hell even a 3 max or 5 max would be better. They tried to tell me the MME guys didn’t have any better of a chance lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

As soon as I open my mouth Wallace DBB

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I was hoping DeChamblow would be out there today but apparently he did some calculations to correct his science. He’s a bit higher owned than I thought he would be.

• jss1218

I am also heavy on Lowry. I hate him!!!!!

• sfguy21

I’m still pissed at Rory for that Raptors jersey shenanigans, but love to see him come out of the gate hot in a major finally

• lfn1992

I have 0% Lowry because I have a long memory on how he screwed me over down the stretch of Day 2 of last year’s [British] Open. From that I’ve just had this impression that he folds during Majors.

Still might end up biting me in the end, there’s a long way to go, but that’s why I faded him

• HunkerToe

No streak for you Rory

• me_mike84

interested to see the afternoon wave…..a lot more under par than i was expecting

• klyon28

And Horschel gives it right back. Trash

• timusbr

@BrianVT said...

Who is Brandon Adams?

I am way behind sorry for non current event….. but BrianVT, I was lost at first but several posts have indicated the stake kings site. Without mentioning that they were talking about buying a piece of the action from others.

I would much more like to buy a stake in Bif/Dunzor/Hautalak or many others on this site.
    Or screw it I can make my own mistakes.

• astauty

DJ hitting the ball off the tee as bad as i’ve ever seen from him.

• ezreads

How is Tiger tiger Woods y’all 20% ownership in GPP?

• sfguy21

Anyone has a BFR going out there. That would be one hell of an achievement

• sox9

Lowry is a LU killer

• sox9

C’mon Rory, yeah!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).