PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrustinthePlan

Phil missing a 2 footer for par…

• timgodd375

Phil missed a 1 footer….

• mabrla

my god phil…c’mon guy

• lfn1992

@sfguy21 said...

Anyone has a BFR going out there. That would be one hell of an achievement

My sleeper Ty Hatton I think is working on a BOFR still.

• lfn1992

@timgodd375 said...

Phil missed a 1 footer….

• me_mike84

@sfguy21 said...

mcdowell has one going. all pars thus far

• ezreads

That uncle Phil gif, classic

• Pbasniper

@sfguy21 said...

Hatton bogey free through 12 holes.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@timusbr said...

Hautalak

Awww thanks Tim! I’m not sure you would have this week though as I’m heavy on Phil. Plenty of other better players here though for me to be included with those I’ll call them “legends”.

I’m waiting to strap in for the carnage this weekend as I expect it to still be there. As I recall the Canadian was looking similar last week than only Rory assaulted it.

• ejamiec

@lfn1992 said...

My sleeper Ty Hatton I think is working on a BOFR still.

have some shares as well and yes so far BOFR

• timusbr

@franksmith494 said...

RaHm’S gAmE iSn’T bUiLt FoR tHiS cOuRsE

I see what you mean, let the grass grow fast and watch him blow up tomorrow afternoon.

• BrianVT

This is my first time trying a showdown survivor. If I make it to round 2, do I pay an entry fee again, or does my original entry fee cover all 4 rounds (if I make it)?

• nicholasmarsh

@ezreads said...

https://media.tenor.com/images/2521fba5829a5a4028cb3579510245b0/tenor.gif

Add exclamations

• nicholasmarsh

@BrianVT said...

This is my first time trying a showdown survivor. If I make it to round 2, do I pay an entry fee again, or does my original entry fee cover all 4 rounds (if I make it)?

Nope. They’ll send you a ticket for tomorrow’s contest after conclusion of today’s round

• Pbasniper

Every guy in my single bullet and showdown on the course is under par……and of course there is Mr. JT……

• bfwl3434

@sfguy21 said...

Hatton working on one.

EDIT: guess i was late on this!

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like the wind will pick up on the afternoon guys, same with tomorrow so some of these morning guys will level off

• Dewoc19

Fixing to lose lots of money this week again

• monarch

The course flip a switch?

• bfwl3434

@BrianVT said...

It covers all 4 rounds

• lfn1992

This is how Phil rolls – 1 ft missed par putt, hole-in eagle on Par 4 next hole

• Pbasniper

Harris English also BOFR through 10 right now.

• bfwl3434

@lfn1992 said...

This is how Phil rolls – 1 ft missed par putt, hole-in eagle on Par 4 next hole

Phil is a treasure to watch on the course. I need to see a replay of that 1 ft miss tho!

• TrustinthePlan

DJ you were supposed to chip that in for eagle, but I guess a birdie will do.

• timusbr

@MrBreeze said...

This is not a complaint…

but I just looked at my excel sheet that I downloaded on Monday from DK, and Scott Piercy is not on it, lesson learned…

DK changed how they fill the salary and player pool. They are adding in all the players that are playing in the tournament except for the very late entries.

In the past we never got Monday qualifiers. That has changed, A second player pool has been updated for 4-5 weeks now. DK sends emails to all who have entered a contest, before add ons set up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).