PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

New Forum game

Rallies To Make Cut
    Collapses To Miss Cut

I’ll start

Rallies: JT
    Collapses: Fat Pat

Rallies: Everyone in my player pool

Collapses: Most likely scenario: everyone in my player pool

• me_mike84

just wanted to start the morning off on a good note….

i know a lot of us are secretly (or openly lol) rooting for the likes of simpson, snedeker etc to bomb out today. but i also know there are a lot of guys with lineups hanging in the balance because of some of these guys. i just want to say that i hope they pull through even if that compromises any chances my lineup may or may not have.

i know we all want to win but let me tell you…..this is the first time for me playing DFS where i actually am happy to see others win. i only started playing DFS golf a month ago and i am fricken loving it. in fact, i stopped playing NBA and MLB lol
    ok, ok….i occasionally sprinkle a few MLB lineups in the late slate if im board.

but i love this PGA discussion forum and i love the sweat week in and week out. a lot of great people in here that are super knowledgeable and willing to help. so here is to all of us getting a little piece of that cash! good luck and lets get ready for some friday golf!

***ps. is it too late to join this happy meal thing? not for this week but for next week? would like to know details if i can!

• EnglishPea

Even if Webb claws his way back he will probably be replaced by some 20% owned player so I’m ready for some carnage! A little masochistic but itll make for a fun day!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Rally Sneds or Lowry (only 2 of my favorite golfers not +2 or better)

Collapse : Rickie

• Pbasniper

@sochoice said...

Bye bye Sneds. Bye bye Webb.

Webb will make the cut 100%.

• Pbasniper

@smokeyca14 said...

Whos the scrub everyone wiffed on?

Zac Blair.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pbasniper said...

sorry for those in here that have him but I rooting for Webb to miss the cut. Such an edge if he does. I faded him except DK Cash.

• Pbasniper

Also lock of the day Webb SImpson +120 match up vs Adam Scott.

• firemedicpat

@Pbasniper said...

Also lock of the day Webb SImpson +120 match up vs Adam Scott.

Oof. Bye Bye $$.

• firemedicpat

@Pbasniper said...

He showed nothing yesterday. Doesn’t seem likely.

• MrBreeze

Good Friday morning and Yay US Open Golf!

Cashing 2/3 in the big Milly, and just 7.5 points off cash on the third.
    Best entry has all six under par first round, c’mon 6/6!

Need good days from Sneds & Furyk, JT & Walker to really crush it

Drove down to the Delaware shore last night…..why do I mention this? NO DFS allowed when in DE and can’t enter any showdowns!!

Watch out for Rose to extend his lead playing in the morning today, hell of a round for an afternoon tee time. Need Fowler and X Factor to stay near the top this afternoon.

Good Luck today Y’all, you will need it.

• Pbasniper

@yountingly said...

sorry for those in here that have him but I rooting for Webb to miss the cut. Such an edge if he does. I faded him except DK Cash.

I don’t blame anyone who doesn’t own him for rooting against him but his round yesterday was like a perfect storm. I’m better every match up and 3 ball I can find where he is the underdog today.

• Pbasniper

Marking page 69 for the haters when Webb shoots a 66.

• al0e_neill

@firemedicpat said...

Rallies: Spieth
    Collapses: Fowler

Have both and would hate to see it… but it is probably the most likely outcome

• mitchsnyderdfw

So much for Walker and Sneds being course horses. I am overexposed to both.

Could back door into some nice 6/6 today if List and Berger somehow make the cut.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Webb 52% in the Happy Meal. You chalk eaters lol

Saw not one live shot yesterday. Looking forward to a lot of golf next 3 days. Probably even playing the weekend golf slate for like first time all year.

• BrianVT

@timusbr said...

good turnout for the $11 survivor from the forum. I count about 20 of us out of the 300 that made rd2.

Not having any of the guys with eagles hurt me bad. That eagle by Webb towards the end of the round pushed me out of the 300. My only hope was a bogey on 18 by Spieth, which didn’t happen. Sucks getting knocked out after 1 round.

• lfn1992

Lot of people picking Sneds to rally and make the cut. I hope so but don’t think so.

• EnglishPea

Who was the 100% Cantlay guy? I bet hes drunk already getting ready to track that round!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@EnglishPea said...

Who was the 100% Cantlay guy? I bet hes drunk already getting ready to track that round!

33% Bradley here, I’m ready for a beer

• Jeddy3

@Pbasniper said...

Marking page 69 for the haters when Webb shoots a 66.

69 you say?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@me_mike84 said...

just wanted to start the morning off on a good note….

i know a lot of us are secretly (or openly lol) rooting for the likes of simpson, snedeker etc to bomb out today. but i also know there are a lot of guys with lineups hanging in the balance because of some of these guys. i just want to say that i hope they pull through even if that compromises any chances my lineup may or may not have.

i know we all want to win but let me tell you…..this is the first time for me playing DFS where i actually am happy to see others win. i only started playing DFS golf a month ago and i am fricken loving it. in fact, i stopped playing NBA and MLB lol
    ok, ok….i occasionally sprinkle a few MLB lineups in the late slate if im board.

but i love this PGA discussion forum and i love the sweat week in and week out. a lot of great people in here that are super knowledgeable and willing to help. so here is to all of us getting a little piece of that cash! good luck and lets get ready for some friday golf!

***ps. is it too late to join this happy meal thing? not for this week but for next week? would like to know details if i can!

Not sure that is the right approach to get attention in this forum. You need to complain about someone who has screwed you. Misery loves company here.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@lfn1992 said...

Lot of people picking Sneds to rally and make the cut. I hope so but don’t think so.

My $100 Milly lineup needs Sneds and Walker to wake up. I’m not optimistic either :(

• EnglishPea

16% chance of a +3 cut so ya never know! Hoping for both might be pushing it though!

• me_mike84

@Sleazygreazy said...

Not sure that is the right approach to get attention in this forum. You need to complain about someone who has screwed you. Misery loves company here.

wasn’t looking for attention, just wanted to send some good vibes.

but if what you say is true….then root for glover to miss the cut and you’ll get some F bombs outta me lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).