PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yellowdart24

How many had the decision of Xander/Stenson or Fleetwood/Sneds for cash games and chose Fleetwood/Sneds?…

• yellowdart24

@EnglishPea said...

16% chance of a +3 cut so ya never know! Hoping for both might be pushing it though!

A +3 cut would greatly increase the 6/6%

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@me_mike84 said...

wasn’t looking for attention, just wanted to send some good vibes.

but if what you say is true….then root for glover to miss the cut and you’ll get some F bombs outta me lol

Lol 👍🏻

• Pbasniper

@yellowdart24 said...

Yeah 3 would suck. I’d rather have a strong 5/6 with a 5% 6/6 versus 15% 6/6 all of the sudden.

• MrBreeze

^^ This!

• EnglishPea

@yellowdart24 said...

The 6/6 % seems to hinge solely on the likes of Webb,Cantlay,Snedeker et al. If the chalk plays the course well it wont matter really… if they play like dog poop and the line is at 3 6/6 is still gonna be low

• yellowdart24

@EnglishPea said...

The 6/6 % seems to hinge solely on the likes of Webb,Cantlay,Snedeker et al. If the chalk plays the course well it wont matter really… if they play like dog poop and the line is at 3 6/6 is still gonna be low

I’m just pissed off in my 2v2 being a 54 point difference in cash games. That’s ruining my entire week so far.

• BrianVT

@me_mike84 said...

***ps. is it too late to join this happy meal thing? not for this week but for next week? would like to know details if i can!

You can participate in the Happy Meal any week you want to for money and bragging rights, but being late just means you missed out on points for the unofficial, also for bragging rights, leaderboard. You just need an invite to the RG league.

• EnglishPea

It seems as though a few of you are on the wrong side of those, either that or no one is gloating at their last minute tinkering success for once!

• Pbasniper

West Coast start times are WACK! That is all.

• ezreads

JT needs to play golf today, what happened yesterday? I call it a practice round, but today, we play real golf lmao

• me_mike84

@BrianVT said...

You can participate in the Happy Meal any week you want to for money and bragging rights, but being late just means you missed out on points for the unofficial, also for bragging rights, leaderboard. You just need an invite to the RG league.

is it just submitting picks? or is there a league on draft kings?

• yellowdart24

@EnglishPea said...

It seems as though a few of you are on the wrong side of those, either that or no one is gloating at their last minute tinkering success for once!

Someone last night posted they had a good last min switch work out. It wasn’t really a last minute switch. More of thinking Fleetwood was “safer” than Xander and Sneds being higher owned than Stenson which would seem “safer”… oops lol!

• lfn1992

I read somewhere that if the weather is similar (it should be), the pin placements will be the same and the same high-scoring conditions should still be in effect. Saturday they might toughen things up with different pin placements.

• BrianVT

@me_mike84 said...

is it just submitting picks? or is there a league on draft kings?

Just a regular weekly DK contest; single entry, $1, usually 100 max

• bfwl3434

@Pbasniper said...

Yeah sucks in the morning but honesty it was great having some beers and watching without being distracted by my 18 month old son!

• Pbasniper

@EnglishPea said...

I changed all my Paul Casey exposure to Bryson and some of my Scott Piercy to Chez Reavie. Both are too close to call right now but when Piercy went wild yesterday to start his round I was a little said.

• mabrla

@Pbasniper said...

Agreed. 5 of my 6 tee off basically as I leave work today. The fun of this is SWEATING AT WORK.

• Pbasniper

@lfn1992 said...

I read somewhere that if the weather is similar (it should be), the pin placements will be the same and the same high-scoring conditions should still be in effect. Saturday they might toughen things up with different pin placements.

I think they are watering the greens again for today to try and keep everything the same, would be really unfair for the course to flip before the cut. I think after today all bets are off and they want these greens to be rock hard.

• Pbasniper

@bfwl3434 said...

Yeah sucks in the morning but honesty it was great having some beers and watching without being distracted by my 18 month old son!

I got a 13 month old, awesome to be able to put him down to sleep and still watch almost 3 hours of golf last night.

• me_mike84

@BrianVT said...

Just a regular weekly DK contest; single entry, $1, usually 100 max

sweet. definitely would like to get in on it next week. ill ask again about it for the next tournament. thanks brian!

• bfwl3434

@Pbasniper said...

I got a 13 month old, awesome to be able to put him down to sleep and still watch almost 3 hours of golf last night.

For sure. We’re in for some fun the next few years haha.

• me_mike84

@Pbasniper said...

i have a 1 month old and an 18 month old. totally get it. this tournament is giving me something to watch after work and once the boys are sleeping!

• mabrla

Well this event is clearly the stones if you have young kids. I’m basically gonna have to check in on my phone here and there and hope all 5 of my guys make the cut. No chance my gf is cool with sitting in the house as I watch golf on a Friday night lol.

Friday’s at work so depressing with no sweat.

• Pbasniper

@mabrla said...

Well this event is clearly the stones if you have young kids. I’m basically gonna have to check in on my phone here and there and hope all 5 of my guys make the cut. No chance my gf is cool with sitting in the house as I watch golf on a Friday night lol.

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).