PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mabrla

@Pbasniper said...

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend!

Haha I don’t think any 20-something is gonna be cool with that. But a man can dream.

• Jeddy3

@Pbasniper said...

West Coast start times are WACK! That is all.

Falling asleep to meaningful golf last night ruled, though.

• me_mike84

@Pbasniper said...

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@mabrla said...

Haha I don’t think any 20-something is gonna be cool with that. But a man can dream.

She’ll come around. My gf finally has. “I hate DJ, he’s such a douche”
    Translation – I want him to rearrange my guts

• EnglishPea

Another 45 mins before it starts getting schvetty up in here, good luck to you all and let’s make some dough!

• mabrla

@Sleazygreazy said...

lmao

• BIF

@sochoice said...

Bye bye Sneds. Bye bye Webb.

I’d rather you say bye bye Webb and bye bye Cantlay and in 5 hours we say, great round Sneds !!

I have 2 lineups on top 500 of Milly with Sneds as my only concern

• EnglishPea

@mabrla said...

I keep trying to talk my wife into letting me have a golf loving 20 year old girlfriend but it ain’t happening…

• Pbasniper

Really loving these Webb Simpson showdown ownership numbers. My body is ready!!

• bfwl3434

@Sleazygreazy said...

hahaha bro

• marker0357

@EnglishPea said...

I keep trying to talk my wife into letting me have a golf loving 20 year old girlfriend but it ain’t happening…

when you turn 50, you get 2 – 25’s, correct?

• bucherpsu08

My wife just told me she is taking the kids to hang out with her mom for the day and will probably just crash there for the night with the kids.

• bfwl3434

@bucherpsu08 said...

My wife just told me she is taking the kids to hang out with her mom for the day and will probably just crash there for the night with the kids.

No better feeling. Enjoy my man.

• PhoFever

@mabrla said...

Well this event is clearly the stones if you have young kids. I’m basically gonna have to check in on my phone here and there and hope all 5 of my guys make the cut. No chance my gf is cool with sitting in the house as I watch golf on a Friday night lol.

Friday’s at work so depressing with no sweat.

Sounds like you chose your GF well, to me. Women tame our worst instincts; if it weren’t for my wife I would be a 250 lb. drunk and gambling addict by now.

• bucherpsu08

@bfwl3434 said...

No better feeling. Enjoy my man.

Now the debate in my mind is whether I get a twilight 18 in after work or plant myself on the couch all afternoon/evening.

• Brandon6385

@bfwl3434 said...

Yeah sucks in the morning but honesty it was great having some beers and watching without being distracted by my 18 month old son!

Totally agree here.. Both boys were in bed by 8p est, golf the rest of the night!

• Jeddy3

@bucherpsu08 said...

Now the debate in my mind is whether I get a twilight 18 in after work or plant myself on the couch all afternoon/evening.

Twilight and then enjoy the cut sweat!

• Pbasniper

My showdown model—you should start Jovan Rebula.
    Me—ummm I’m good.
    Model—No for real you should.
    Me—OK what’s the worst that could happen.

I’m the only one out of 100 in the $333 showdown with Jovan, pray for me.

• hautalak

Rally – Walker
    Collapse – DeCham

• mabrla

Everyone’s “collapses” are my guys lol. Bryson/Reed/Hatton/Phil

• tristanwolf

rally- phil
    collapse- sergio

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

I’d rather you say bye bye Webb and bye bye Cantlay and in 5 hours we say, great round Sneds !!

I have 2 lineups on top 500 of Milly with Sneds as my only concern

that would be a dream scenario for me. Let’s go !!!!

• yellowdart24

How I wish this morning was looking… I have a real sweat already going. Have a LU with Rose, Fowler, Xander, Oosty, Wise, Piercy.

• smallANDflaccid

Come on Zac Blair, just need a round of -11 to make the cut.

• dbullsfan

optimistic picks here

Rallies: JT, Cantlay, Na
    Tankers: Oosty, Rose, Xander

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler