PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yellowdart24

@Pbasniper said...

Hey Brooks finally found a birdie!!

Wondered when the leprechaun would show up

• franksmith494

lol webb chipped in on 7

• sfguy21

signing off for a few hours, but looks like im going 5/6 on both Milly entries with Glover and Sneds murdering themselves out there. Would love to come back to find they balled out on the back 9 but I just dont see it.

• byo34

Kuch with the dart on 7!

• Pbasniper

Paul Casey now at 3 holes in a row with a 15+ foot par save. Should probably be over par for tournament right now.

• Pbasniper

@franksmith494 said...

lol webb chipped in on 7

RUNNING PURE!! TIME TO STREAK!!

• osuryanf

Incredibly difficult chip in by Simpson…. Webby owners gotta be happy

• byo34

Wow – Casey turned into the best putter around all of a sudden.. unfortunate they aren’t birdie attempts but hey Par beats bogey!

• osuryanf

@Pbasniper said...

Paul Casey now at 3 holes in a row with a 15+ foot par save. Should probably be over par for tournament right now.

That’s definitely some luck, but he’s gonna have to score on #18 here otherwise we have plenty to worry about.

• yellowdart24

Time to give up on Sneds playing at least like a 10 handicapper?

• BIF

@firemedicpat said...

The doubles will ruin any value the eagle brought.

Hmmm
    Doubles are -1 DK point and Eagles at +8 points

He has 3 doubles and 2 eagles in this tourney so far

• al0e_neill

Not happy about the DK Live notification I got for Sabbs carding an eagle, only to find out he didn’t and is +2 when I need him to stay alive

• firemedicpat

@BIF said...

Hmmm
    Doubles are -1 DK point and Eagles at +8 points

He has 3 doubles and 2 eagles in this tourney so far

The guy is awful. More are coming.

• superstars92

@superstars92 said...

Kuchar, Webb, Scott all with looks on the 4th. If they play this well, they all can go -2 or better in the next 4, the easiest stretch probably. Then the brutal 8 and 9.

Most guys haven’t gone through 8 and 9 yet and +2 is already T70, so I imagine it gets to 60th eventually.

Nice they ALL went -2 on the easy 4, 5, 6, 7 hole stretch!

Now, they just gotta hang on for 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 and hopefully make some birdies coming home.

• BIF

40th in Milly and drawing dead with Sneds 😡

• lfn1992

Can Sneds get a birdie on 9 and kick start his run to the cut line?

• MACKTYSON

@superstars92 said...

Nice they ALL went -2 on the easy 4, 5, 6, 7 hole stretch!

Now, they just gotta hang on for 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 and hopefully make some birdies coming home.

Ill take a +1 over those next 6 for those guys.

• Pbasniper

@osuryanf said...

That’s definitely some luck, but he’s gonna have to score on #18 here otherwise we have plenty to worry about.

His ST just showed him hitting it 27 yards backwards and updated to a 2 inch shot forward and I have now given up on ST for the day until I see a score post on scorecard.

• BigRay

@lfn1992 said...

I surely hope so. But not gaining any strokes on the 1st 9 is his undoing..

• Kp24

Welp. Cantlay in the ocean on 18.
    Gonna need a mighty front 9 it appears

• jcotdl

think maybe Moli is just nervous because he is playing with THE Viktor Hovland

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

The guy is awful. More are coming.

good comeback

• Mikeybaywatch

@lfn1992 said...

• zeeshan2

yahoo really screwed me this week; had kuchar the whole time in my lineup and I guess when I was deciding Fleetwood vs. Kuchar just for the hell of it, it decided to pick Fleetwood and then locked it

• js5734

right now 17th, 20th and 36th in the return to beach contest!!!!! i really hope one of these 3 hits for 250k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).