PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BBWC_10

@marker0357 said...

C’mon Cantlay, one more damn stroke to pick up!
    Also, wouldn’t mind seeing my punt Stuard pick up 1 more and make the cut

I second that…. Looking at the Leaderboard there are a lot of sloths still out there that Even/+1 that are in the afternoon group. This line may get to +2 but I have Cantlay all over so really need him to get to a few more back.

• firemedicpat

Did Cantlay hit it onto the beach?

• dbullsfan

ST said Cantlay was in the fairway, now saying he hit ihis 2nd shot 20 yards, wtf ST not helping the sweat

• HunkerToe

@smallANDflaccid said...

Sorry, forgot to note that this course could use some Gamez.

He should have had Na’s spot

• kujo33

SNEDS BIRDIE!!!

• Kp24

Cantlay went tight but not OB. Punched out, needs a fantastic shot for a look at a bird

• HunkerToe

@sfguy21 said...

Sneds with a huge birdie!

• dbullsfan

Double post

• superstars92

Hmm my probability of +1 cut keeps on going higher lol. I don’t mind what it is for me as long as Webb makes it, but it’ll be interesting to see what others sweat. Still thinking +2 highest chance.

Cantlay really messed up since that is a gimme birdie for most guys who can drive it with his length.

• Kp24

@Kp24 said...

Cantlay went tight but not OB. Punched out, needs a fantastic shot for a look at a bird

Maybe he was OB. Idk this shot tracker is screwy

• yellowdart24

What would a 10-15 handicapper shoot on this course from the tips? As a 11 myself, I’d like to think I’d break 100 lol

• RudyPujols

@firemedicpat said...

Did Cantlay hit it onto the beach?

F that guy. My -3, -3, -4, -5, -5, Poulter lineup will be lucky to min cash. Hope he trips over his goofy ear lobes and WD’s.

Edit: Meant to reply to the Poulter quad post, not this Cantlay post

• Pbasniper

@kujo33 said...

Looks like Cantlay hit one into the Pacific.

ST shows he pitched back into fairway but now it’s freaking out so who frigging knows. Just pray for pars all the way out and hold onto a +2 cut.

• firemedicpat

Super annoying. Sneds that is.

• Brandon6385

@GuarGuar said...

RCB ANOTHER BIRD. BACK TO +2

Keep the MOJO GOING!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• superstars92

Poulter not done yet haha he’s in close to go to +5, and he’s got the par 5 coming up.

• firemedicpat

@Pbasniper said...

ST shows he pitched back into fairway but now it’s freaking out so who frigging knows. Just pray for pars all the way out and hold onto a +2 cut.

in the bunker now. It skipped a shot like he took a drop.

• firemedicpat

@superstars92 said...

Poulter not done yet haha he’s in close to go to +5, and he’s got the par 5 coming up.

I mean I guess he can get 5 birdies.

• superstars92

Wow Casey also butchering this par 5. Those are some important FPs.

• EnglishPea

C’mon Tony! Get streaky you crazy mormon

• Pbasniper

Easiest frigging hole on the course and he just bombs that into the water, well done. Glad he came out a week early to practice…..

• superstars92

@firemedicpat said...

I mean I guess he can get 5 birdies.

Or 3 birdies and an eagle.

• firemedicpat

@EnglishPea said...

C’mon Tony! Get streaky you crazy mormon

Back to Salt Lake for you Tony..

• firemedicpat

@superstars92 said...

Or 3 birdies and an eagle.

I want your optimism.

• sfguy21

Glover birdie! There’s life still left for my sweats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).