• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Hey Everyone!

I’m really looking forward to the 2020 NASCAR season. I have done a lot of off season work on projections and projected ownership. With some help (a lot of help), I have completely built a new model. The 2019 season we saw a lot of change in NASCAR racing, so I’ve spent the last three months making the changes to my process. Excited to share all of this info with you each and every week. The plan is to attend 18 races this season, and continue to provide the best information possible. There was a lot of success in 2019, and I’m hoping for even more in 2020. If you’d like to see what people in the past have thought, make sure to check out the Testimonials Page.

https://rotogrinders.com/premium/nascar

We will have an Early Bird Special of $299.99 for the entire season (35 Cup Series weekends plus special events for Cup, XFINITY, and Trucks) from now until the Monday after the Daytona 500 (February 17th).

After that, it will be $350 for the season long price. The season long price will go down as the season progresses, but the Early Bird Special is the best value of the season.

There will be a $15 weekly package available each week there is a Cup Series race. We may do a weekly package for special events at a different price point. We may also do a weekly package for standalone Truck and XFINITY race weekends. For Pocono (2 cup races on one weekend) the weekly price will be more than $15.

2020 Stevie’s NASCAR Premium Content

New For 2020 NASCAR Season

The Wednesday Recap and Preview Show will be on Grinders Live (Free)

XFINITY Race Day Updates Writeup

Truck Projections

Truck Race Day Updates Writeup

NASCAR Betting Early Week bets

NASCAR Cup Series Content

- By The Numbers Article, featuring 3 cash, 3 tournament, 1 value pick, and a list of Stevie’s potential dominators

- Driver-By-Driver Breakdown Video after qualifying and practice

- Live Chat Room

- Cash Rankings for DraftKings and FanDuel

- Tournament Rankings for DraftKings and FanDuel

- Projections for DraftKings and FanDuel

- Projected Ownership for DraftKings and FanDuel, projected ownership will be for the big tournament on each site that week

- Race Day Updates Page

NASCAR XFINITY Content

- DraftKings Projections

- Live Chats before the Race

- Race Day Updates Page, highlighting some of my favorite plays and any news about the race.

NASCAR Trucks Content

- DraftKings Projections

- Live Chats before the Race

- Race Day Updates Page, highlighting some of my favorite plays and any news about the race.

Sports Betting Page

- Each week I will post some of my favorite bets from the DK sports books

- If Prize Picks or any other fantasy props sites offer NASCAR, I will cover those as well.

- I will give early week Vegas bets in 2020.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• VChair23

link for anyone else that may struggle to find it, I used my saved bookmark from last year

https://rotogrinders.com/premium/nascar

• KYwins9

RG Overall Ranking

Is their a nascar lineup builder option only?

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@KYwins9 said...

Is their a nascar lineup builder option only?

Subscribers will have access to my projections for Trucks, XFINITY, and Cup. These projections will go right into LineupHQ.

LineupHQ will not have a free version for NASCAR this season.

• unageo09

Can’ wait!

• jimviviano

Anybody think they change scoring? CASH is SO CHALKY anymore.

• Numberoneoutlaw

@jimviviano said...

Anybody think they change scoring? CASH is SO CHALKY anymore.

Well Stevie gives out 3 of his cash plays and then people go by his rankings and most people end on the same lineup. Kinda wish he wouldn’t give out half a lineup. It’s not just Stevie but I know in the H2H lobby a majority of players with an RG logo will have the same lineup.

• jimviviano

Its even easier and easier to get theeee chalk lu anymore, some variation of scoring by DK would help.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@Numberoneoutlaw said...

Well Stevie gives out 3 of his cash plays and then people go by his rankings and most people end on the same lineup. Kinda wish he wouldn’t give out half a lineup. It’s not just Stevie but I know in the H2H lobby a majority of players with an RG logo will have the same lineup.

no different than a large group of NBA guys using the optimal in Lineup HQ or golf guys using Noto’s picks for cash. You can always pivot off of what Stevie says to be different at your own risk but I wouldn’t suggest it. While RG is a fairly large group it isn’t so large that you still can’t cash while playing the same lineup as a lot of people in here.

• Chitownkiller

@jimviviano said...

Its even easier and easier to get theeee chalk lu anymore, some variation of scoring by DK would help.

The 3 cash and 3 gpp plays he gives out would be landed on the same way though pt/$ on the line up builder. He just goes in depth explaining how he landed on those guys as his core plays.

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

2020 Busch Clash Content Details

Driver-by-Driver Breakdown show Saturday 10pm EST
    By The Numbers Article
    Cash and Tournament Rankings
    DK and FD Projections
    DK and FD Projected Ownership
    Sports Betting Page
    Discord Chat
    Race Day Updates

Included for season long subscribers, $9.99 for a weekly pass.

Also Discord is live for Subscribers.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Stevie, is there gonna be a discord chat for Nascar now?

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@dbullsfan said...

Stevie, is there gonna be a discord chat for Nascar now?

Yes, it’s live now! You might need to sign out and back into discord and RG for it to work.

• tleddon85

The weeks that there isn’t a race do you still get charged the 13.99 same question for mma when there is no fights are you still charged for the week?

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@tleddon85 said...

The weeks that there isn’t a race do you still get charged the 13.99 same question for mma when there is no fights are you still charged for the week?

The weekly subscription does not renew automatically.

• Kingn230

How do I get into the discord chat ??

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Kingn230 said...

How do I get into the discord chat ??

It appears you already are in our Discord, am I correct? If so, as long as your subscription is active, you should see the #nascar channel on the left side under premium.

If you are still having issues, reach out to us either by email at support@rotogrinders.com or in the #discord-help channel on Discord.

• Dfspacman

Any sure guys for the GPP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.