Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Money0227

I believe it is a par 70 playing at 7,234 yards this week.

• Ndepompei

@Money0227 said...

you are right par 70 this week. It looks like the Bethpage stats just got copied over from last year

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Hey guys,

Pat Mayo reached out to us and asked if we could no longer post the direct link on the forum. You see, he gets credit for people clicking through his actual links. We will be deleting the links in the future so please do not share publicly. You are more than welcome to guide fellow members to the site where they can click his link. Let’s support him!
    Appreciate it.

• BIF

@Ndepompei said...

you are right par 70 this week. It looks like the Bethpage stats just got copied over from last year

Yes
    They took the 2 short par 5’s that the public plays (at Par 72) and made them Par 4’s to play at Par 70

• Wander_Bread

That feeling when Major Championship golf is finally back after 12+ months

• SleDwreckerZ

@bhdevault said...

Pat Mayo reached out to us and asked if we could no longer post the direct link on the forum. You see, he gets credit for people clicking through his actual links. We will be deleting the links in the future so please do not share publicly. You are more than welcome to guide fellow members to the site where they can click his link. Let’s support him!
    Appreciate it.

Mayo – scroll down a little bit to Get Link For PME Listener League. Hurry, almost full already.

https://audioboom.com/posts/7646385-2020-pga-championship-research-and-first-look

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@SleDwreckerZ said...

Mayo – scroll down a little bit to Get Link For PME Listener League. Hurry, almost full already.
    https://audioboom.com/posts/7646385-2020-pga-championship-research-and-first-look

Perfect!

• byo34

After memorial Morikawa said he played here about 10-15 times and knows where to miss and is very familiar with the course. He also said he obviously hasn’t played it in a major setup. But some good info on someone who I thought already was a course fit.

• depalma13

If they went to Stanford, they have played this course quite a bit.

• Joeltimb

@depalma13 said...

If they went to Stanford, they have played this course quo a bit.

Any notable Stanford alumni?

• Kp24

Mayo is reading the forum huh, now we know where he gets some of the takes haha

• shadowchap1978

@Joeltimb said...

THE GOAT..won here back in 2005. If he was in some type of decent form he might make a lineup or two.

• byo34

@Joeltimb said...

Rodgers, McNealy and Tiger

• smallANDflaccid

@Money0227 said...

Are you sure – that looks a lot like last week.
    On the TPC Harding site it seems to indicate par 72, 7169 Championship yards.
    https://tpc.com/hardingpark/scorecard/
    https://issuu.com/tpcnetwork/docs/harding_103964-6_16

Since I don’t have this in my database, trying to find out details.

nvm – I see BIF saying they dropped the 5s to 4s.

BIF – do you know anything about the rough here? compared to anything?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

@depalma13 said...

If they went to Stanford, they have played this course quite a bit.

UC Berekley too, which includes Morikawa and also like Max Homa

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

Adam Scott actually has played this course quite a few times (all in competitive formats)….except he might have the worst course history ever for anyone playing here. Not sure if I should discount this or not.

• depalma13

Rough is 3.5 to 4 inches per the course super. He said it will be like getting caught in a spider web.

Also some fairways have been reduced to 20 yards wide.

• monarch

Has to be the most overrated angle in sports. Ryan Palmer was chalk because he is a member at Colonial, he missed the cut but has been awesome everywhere else. EVR was chalk because of course familiarity at 3M, he also missed the cut. This happens all the time in golf.

• depalma13

Tiger is already there and played the course on Sunday.

• Kp24

@superstars92 said...

Adam Scott actually has played this course quite a few times (all in competitive formats)….except he might have the worst course history ever for anyone playing here. Not sure if I should discount this or not.

Followed a guy on Twitter who was showing a few of his shots yesterday playing a round at Harding Park. Looked sharp but idk how much stock you put into a practice round

• depalma13

@monarch said...

Has to be the most overrated angle in sports. Ryan Palmer was chalk because he is a member at Colonial, he missed the cut but has been awesome everywhere else. EVR was chalk because of course familiarity at 3M, he also missed the cut. This happens all the time in golf.

And yet it was pure gold in last year’s Open Championship.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@smallANDflaccid said...

Are you sure – that looks a lot like last week.
    On the TPC Harding site it seems to indicate par 72, 7169 Championship yards.
    https://tpc.com/hardingpark/scorecard/
    https://issuu.com/tpcnetwork/docs/harding_103964-6_16

Since I don’t have this in my database, trying to find out details.

nvm – I see BIF saying they dropped the 5s to 4s.

BIF – do you know anything about the rough here? compared to anything?

I’m seeing Par 72 as well. Lot’s of longish Par 4’s.

Edit: guess I should read the whole post before commenting.

• manoffewwords

Driving accuracy may be a key stat. Hello Reavie, Todd, Furyk among lower priced golfers. I read somewhere that top 70 and ties make cut,so higher 6/6 this week?

• Kp24

Top 70 and ties will definitely let in a few more than a normal week so this could be a good or bad thing depending on which side you land

• JTAx33

Only 2 par-5’s but also 2 par 4’s under 350

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler