Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Logan7777

@bjrogers2000 said...

Bryson looks like Popeye while putting.

He looks like a robot that hasn’t been calibrated properly.

• bjrogers2000

This is a really good tournament to watch!

• hbomb57

Great look back by Casey

• marker0357

Finish him!

• BIF

When Scheffler learns how to hit dead-handed no spin wedges, he will start to win and compete regularly.

Reminds me of DJ 4 years ago when his wedge game wasn’t sharp.

Scheffler has overspun about 5 wedges/short-irons that were within 6-8 feet and ended up outside 12-15 feet and proceeded to miss all of those putts.

• starstx

@Logan7777 said...

He looks like a robot that hasn’t been calibrated properly.

• lfn1992

Morikawa is a stone-cold killer. Gnight!

• BIF

@marker0357 said...

Finish him!

It’s over

• miggs6876

Wow Colin with the eagle. Unbelievable. Kid still has to finish it out. Remember, not long ago he missed the short putt.

• bjrogers2000

Great eagle!

• superstars92

@superstars92 said...

Maybe Benny An and Collin Morikawa have this side bet for best Cal Golden Bear score on Sunday, so hopefully this motivates Morikawa to shoot -7 today.

Morikawa and An both -6 on the day!

• BIF

@miggs6876 said...

Wow Colin with the eagle. Unbelievable. Kid still has to finish it out. Remember, not long ago he missed the short putt.

He also won again right after that also looks like he’ll have an extra shot to play with coming home.

• sfguy21

DJs going Eagle, Hole in One, Birdie to take this

• superstars92

CBS will finally show Brooks now that they are finishing

• hbomb57

I just hope their is no French in his gene pool.

• Money0227

Well…I had Morikawa in everything this week. Unfortunately I also had Cantlay, Ancer and Reavie in everything as well.

• BIF

@sfguy21 said...

DJs going Eagle, Hole in One, Birdie to take this

DJ shot tracker on 16 is funny – crushed it !!

• starstx

Morikawa … unreal what this kid is doing

• superstars92

Scheffler has a look for eagle

• byo34

I still only have rostered Moriakwa when he missed his only cut… Will warn everyone if I take him again.

• superstars92

The million dollars could be decided on what Scheffler does on 16.

• lfn1992

Big ol Chokesy Goepka

• noddy

I guess Koepka shouldn’t have said what he said yesterday after the round he had today.

• marker0357

@byo34 said...

I still only have rostered Moriakwa when he missed his only cut… Will warn everyone if I take him again.

please and thank you…LOL

• superstars92

Lol Brooks finished worse than Hideki Matsuyama and Adam Scott and both did nothing all week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).