Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• noddy

DJ!!!!!!!!!!!

• lfn1992

That DJ birdie is huge for me!

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Lol DJ

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

That DJ chip in is worth a lot since he has an AU70 bonus alive too.

• sfguy21

@sfguy21 said...

DJs going Eagle, Hole in One, Birdie to take this

If DJ goes Hole in One, eagle now, I’m still counting this as calling it

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@sfguy21 said...

If DJ goes Hole in One, eagle now, I’m still counting this as calling it

DJ doesn’t need that. He just needs hole in one, birdie and win in a playoff =)

• miggs6876

@superstars92 said...

Lol Brooks finished worse than Hideki Matsuyama and Adam Scott and both did nothing all week.

Brooks had disappointing final round. I didn’t see that coming. I didn’t hate it especially after his dig at Dustin with his post 3rd round comments.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Well now DJ just needs an albatross on the par 4 18th. Maybe he can skip it across the lake into the hole.

• byo34

@byo34 said...

After memorial Morikawa said he played here about 10-15 times and knows where to miss and is very familiar with the course. He also said he obviously hasn’t played it in a major setup. But some good info on someone who I thought already was a course fit.

I posted this on page 1… still didn’t roster him.

I deserve nothing!

• Logan7777

impressive win……

• deepfat

Feel great for Morikawa. Good kid. Gutted for DJ just didn’t make the shots today. Morikawa going nuts pretty much puts me right outside the cash line in all but one GPP since I had no shares. On to next week.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Wow I needed that Scheffler birdie on the end. That’s a big jump in placement points since 2nd is worth a lot more and it pushes all those other -10s down.

• lfn1992

GUTTY BIRDIE ON 18 DJ!!!

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Dustin “Greg Norman” Johnson

• noddy

Good for Morikawa.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

The guy who won the MM actually ran away with it at the end.

• Guizzy

DJ birds on 18 to go T2.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

What a round by Morikawa!

Got my $$ back thanks to him. Had a lot of him, X and Berger, went with a lot of the young guns but too much Ancer and zero Wolff.

• BIF

@byo34 said...

I posted this on page 1… still didn’t roster him.

I deserve nothing!

I remember reading that and I looked up his college tournament history here – he had a couple Top 3’s or Top 5’s. That definitely helped get me increase my share of him.

• deepfat

Didn’t realize that Fleetwood played like poo today too. Cantlay, Lowry and Brooks killed my profits today. Pretty disappointing.

• depalma13

I had Casey at 80-1 to win this. So close.

At least it took two amazing shots to beat him.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Morikawa making his first blunder all day!

• noddy

Jim Nantz is great.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

The guy who won the MM actually ran away with it at the end.

That dude won more than Moriwaka. 1st, 2nd, 4th, 16th, 55th 55th, 61st. I had 3 of his guys Dahman, DJ and Sheff but didn’t win a penny…. LOL

• Jpitten

Ended up 453rd in MM. Best I’ve ever finished but obviously not where I wanted to be.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.