Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• starstx

Great tournament … After losing my ass 4 or 5 straight weeks on the restart I have at least stopped leaking water … last 2 weeks doing better … almost broke even … I had a lot of Cantlay and Ancer … Wallace and Woodland didnt help. Fun week though

• me_mike84

what in the world happened to Brooks? bad Karma?

• stackowak81

+$340 for the week and 9 milly tickets for $41.25. Finally had a good weekend. Speith and Stenson killed my chances at a huge week but that was lots of fun to watch.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@me_mike84 said...

People have bad rounds time to time. Just chose a bad day to have one.

• me_mike84

@superstars92 said...

People have bad rounds time to time. Just chose a bad day to have one.

understood. just wasn’t expecting that at all from him.

• ifthethunder

@me_mike84 said...

A little humility might go a long way for that guy.
    ~

• HunkerToe

My DK lineups were mostly ass, but I had Morikawa 35/1!

• RipCityRings

Morikawa saved my week, cashed 2.5x to bail out my NBA failures. If only Hatton made the cut…

• ifthethunder

My best lineup: something of an orphan. Not my milly entry, or my PME. Or one of my FGD’s even. (And I WISH it was my Happy Meal.)

Nonetheless, it was in 2 dime-times (1st in each), the 50 cent mini-max (5th place) and three satellites (won 3 milly tickets). So a good week for me, ready to see you all soon for the Wyndham Championship!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/89260294?uc=2056864910
    ~

• sports667

Woohoo won the 100 dollar single entry showdown slate for 5k. Saved my crappy full slate. Won by .3 on DJs last birdie who I did not have but it knocked Sheffler back to 4th place which bumped me up.

• depalma13

@hillfamily5 said...

I’m sitting 5th in the Pat Mayo contest. Started the day in the 900’s and was as high as 2nd. This tournament is fluctuating so much. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats on the 8th place finish!

• BIF

Slow start to the week but winnings actually went up on the weekend thanks to overweight shares of Collin, Finau, Bryson, Palmer and Kisner – nothing special for wins other than a $100 NFL Week 1 Milly ticket but won enough cash back to attack the Wyndham next week.

I see there is a $25 entry $500K to 1st GPP

• HunkerToe

@sports667 said...

Woohoo won the 100 dollar single entry showdown slate for 5k. Saved my crappy full slate. Won by .3 on DJs last birdie who I did not have but it knocked Sheffler back to 4th place which bumped me up.

• tristanwolf

what a great tourney! my dk was shit but i am first of 250 in my season long league one and done with jt last week and dj this week. pretty big lead with 5 weeks to go. congrats all who had a nice week, morikawa is gonna be a stud, what poise on that back 9. and 7 guys tied lead with 6 to play awesome stuff!

• BrianVT

@BBWC_10 said...

That dude won more than Moriwaka. 1st, 2nd, 4th, 16th, 55th 55th, 61st. I had 3 of his guys Dahman, DJ and Sheff but didn’t win a penny…. LOL

That’s insane. Talk about nailing a core.

• 1971hof

My biggest win ever on DK in the ten cent Tiers tourney. I did that core cascading trick(see Youtube video from Rick) and ended up with 7 of the top ten lineups while cashing all twenty different lineups. This will fund me on DK for years because I usually only play dime and quarter tournaments.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/89157138?uc=2056670631#/

• MGoHarbaugh

@sports667 said...

Congrats! I’m the one you beat by .3 lol. I’ll take 2nd any day.

Turned out to be a great week for me. In addition to that 2nd place I cashed three of my week long contests even though they were all 5/6. Feels good, I’ve been in a slump lately.

• sports667

@MGoHarbaugh said...

Congrats! I’m the one you beat by .3 lol. I’ll take 2nd any day.

Turned out to be a great week for me. In addition to that 2nd place I cashed three of my week long contests even though they were all 5/6. Feels good, I’ve been in a slump lately.

Damn. Congrats to you too! I didn’t check dk for the last 2 hours, I knew it would be close. I lost about a grand on the full slate so I was pretty happy to win that one. :).

• BIF

@1971hof said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/89157138?uc=2056670631#/

Nice job

• lfn1992

If it were DJ 1, Morikawa T2 I would have killed it. Instead I just about broke even and my Milly 6/6 ended up 0.50 points away from min cashing. Insane. But that’s golf. On to next week.

• Jgarver345

@BBWC_10 said...

That dude won more than Moriwaka. 1st, 2nd, 4th, 16th, 55th 55th, 61st. I had 3 of his guys Dahman, DJ and Sheff but didn’t win a penny…. LOL

He had 150 entries and 24 players

• eatmyturf23

@Sports667 said…

Congrats!

• eatmyturf23

@MGoHarbaugh said…

Congrats also!

• hbomb57

Milly winner used all 50,000 salary an no dupe pretty insane since there were less Pros in this tournament with the addition of the PGA Club pros.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.