Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Mirkearn

Took down the Happy meal this week and overall a good week. I remember looking at the Happy meal last week and thinking I would never win it!

• depalma13

I got an email today letting me know I won first place, a new Mavrik Driver, in a local contest I forgot I entered.

Had to pick three golfers for the PGA Championship.

My three picks.

1.Casey
    2. DJ
    3. Morikawa

Funny thing is, it is a right handed driver and I hit left handed. Unfortunately, it can’t be exchanged. So I called my brother and told him he is getting a new driver.

• depalma13

@Mirkearn said...

Took down the Happy meal this week and overall a good week. I remember looking at the Happy meal last week and thinking I would never win it!

Congrats on that. I was going toe to toe with you all weekend until Champ faltered and Brooks imploded.

You had a great group and it was a deserved win.

• Herf

Brooks ruined every single one of my good lineups. I had multiple with Brooks, Day, and Morikawa. Back to the drawing board this week.

• mitchsnyderdfw

I had seven 6/6 LU’s this week. Had $100 in for the week, got $5 out. The one lineup that cashed was a 5/6.

On to next week.

• hillfamily5

@depalma13 said...

Congrats on the 8th place finish!

Thanks! I was sweating until the end…it’s funny how my most expensive golfer ended up being my worst lol

• Brienwalker

had good SD results Sat/Sun, won about 30 tickets total for NFL/Golf Milly in the $.25 & $.10 tourneys. Congrats to all those that had a good week!

• ValuableTrader

Solid week for me. Had Bryson/Finau stack in all my lineups. A few with DJ, Morikawa, Day, etc.

My worst lineup was my main, of course. 5/6 with Kuch missing cut. Idk why I played him other than he needs a major.

My approach this week was bombers and it worked out nicely. Champ and Wolff in a few lineups. Wolff killed for me in SD all week.

• Mirkearn

Thanks, Sunday was a tilt and I was in much better shape on Saturday night, but still happy to have gotten my first happy meal!

• BIF

@depalma13 said...

I got an email today letting me know I won first place, a new Mavrik Driver, in a local contest I forgot I entered.

My three picks.

1.Casey
    2. DJ
    3. Morikawa

Funny thing is, it is a right handed driver and I hit left handed. Unfortunately, it can’t be exchanged. So I called my brother and told him he is getting a new driver.

Most golf shops would swap that for you or allow a trade – just saying….maybe you like your brother more than I like mine… 😂

• squidkill

@depalma13 said...

My three picks.

1.Casey
    2. DJ
    3. Morikawa

Hold up. You won the contest. You can’t be punished for being a lefty? In this day and age they will happily to turn that into a lefty driver. This ain’t 1972. LLM. Lefty Lives Matter

• yisman

My only DK lineup was 6/6 but my best finisher was Xander (T10) so not good enough.

on fantasydraft I went 7/7 and cashed because I had Morikawa there. My dropped score was Ancer.

• timusbr

What a week of golf, I pre maturely ejaculated my brain thinking I was going to win some serious ROI and of course I didnt. I had some good excitement in the rare air of top places up until Morikawa asserted himself. Congrats to you Morikawa owners.

I won money in every slate I played(except WE) Classic, tiers, showdownthur, sdfriday, sdsat sdsun and all the lates too. I put in $81 in classic, low gpps in every contest but SD4 and came away with $256 profit. with 13 tickets 2millys and a mix of $5 and $10 NFL tix.

This was by far my best Major in DFS golf. (lol making a profit for the first time)

• depalma13

@squidkill said...

Hold up. You won the contest. You can’t be punished for being a lefty? In this day and age they will happily to turn that into a lefty driver. This ain’t 1972. LLM. Lefty Lives Matter

Nope can’t get it left handed. I’m guessing it must be some Demo that they were giving away.

• TrustinthePlan

That final DJ birdie help me out quite a bit and I ended up around even. Thought this was going to be my week to hit something big because I won 2 milly tickets through twitter contests Wednesday afternoon, lol. My best in the milly was 5/6 (Bezenhoudt bogey at his last ruined the 6/6) and doubled the entry. Didn’t have the right middle salary guys because I had plenty of DJ/Collin stacks, but still am happy with the results. Congrats to all the big winners. Now onto this week.

• TrustinthePlan

@BIF said...

Most golf shops would swap that for you or allow a trade – just saying….maybe you like your brother more than I like mine… 😂

What BIF said…most golf shops will allow you trade, the worst they can say is no and if they do take the trade, the worst they can do is make you pay the difference between what they get the club for and what the customer pays.

• depalma13

@BIF said...

Damn, too late now! He’s super excited.

He lives just south of Myrtle Beach and plays way more than I do. He will get plenty of use out of it. Either that or he’s already made a deal to sell it to one of his buddies.

• DC2380

@Mirkearn said...

Congrats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.