Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Getty33

@superstars92 said...

UC Berekley too, which includes Morikawa and also like Max Homa

Dammit. I spend all week repeating “I will not waste a roster spot on Max Homa” (aka Kryptonite) and you have to post this.

• Ndepompei

@manoffewwords said...

Driving accuracy may be a key stat. Hello Reavie, Todd, Furyk among lower priced golfers. I read somewhere that top 70 and ties make cut,so higher 6/6 this week?

6/6 always higher at PGA because of the club pros too

• BrianVT

I think someone who is not a superstar, not real well-known other than our DFS world, will win this. Reasoning is based on there being no fans. Like some pointed out about Rory and others, they haven’t been getting too pumped up about this season with no fans in attendance. If Brooks has fans in attendance yesterday, does he still hit that ball in the water on 18 after having just birdied to put himself in contention? IDK. Of course, JT still pulled through and finished off the win (without hearing cheering behind him), but this weekend will be different than a WGC. It’s a major with a large field and a cut. I’m thinking somebody who isn’t yet a superstar takes this opportunity to excel with no fans around to cheer and jeer, but still goes down in history as having won a major.

I’ll be trying to find some low-owned and/or lower-priced guys who having been playing well since the restart. No pricing out yet, but I’m thinking maybe like Ancer, Hughes, Steele, Glover, something like that. I haven’t looked at course fit yet, but will at least be weighting this theory in quite a bit.

• MACKTYSON

DK pricing out.

• BrianVT

Funny how Brooks immediately jumps from $9200 to $11,100 for this major.

• mitchsnyderdfw

It’s about time we get a course with no water in play. Also, noticed that there aren’t an excessive amount of bunkers here either.

• FredPupples

Feels like Xanders week

• monarch

DK.encouraging folks to go with a Cantlay, DJ, Fleetwood build

• BrianVT

Just got an offer: Deposit at least $5, and get a $5 ticket into the NFL Milly. Ok.

• MACKTYSON

@monarch said...

Fade all 3 for me.

• Getty33

@monarch said...

Fleetwood is starting to remind me of Fowler. A popular player who has already maxed out his talent at a level that is good but not great.

• Kp24

Anybody know who’s on the bag for Fitzpatrick this week?

• johnnyjakes

#7 and #16 are drivable Par 4’s. Should be interesting to see what Bryson does. His game reminds me of my brother’s. He can hit the ball 340 but he’s awful inside 60. Awful is a bit of a stretch but still.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

They are encouraging Morikawa to be the highest owned player possibly.

• ifthethunder

@bhdevault said...

Perfect!

I’m in. What an amazing week. Just scrolling through the 6,100-6,500 players and saying, damnnn! These guys have some good results!
    ~

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

You know it’s a Major when Tony Finau is sub 8k.

• Kp24

@superstars92 said...

You know it’s a Major when Tony Finau is sub 8k.

• ifthethunder

@Kp24 said...

This is how you get ants.
    ~

• JTAx33

@johnnyjakes said...

#7 and #16 are drivable Par 4’s. Should be interesting to see what Bryson does. His game reminds me of my brother’s. He can hit the ball 340 but he’s awful inside 60. Awful is a bit of a stretch but still.

He can get it awfully close on #1 as well

• ValuableTrader

@BrianVT said...

Just got an offer: Deposit at least $5, and get a $5 ticket into the NFL Milly. Ok.

Got it too. Horrible offer…

• depalma13

@johnnyjakes said...

The distance on the drivable par 4’s will change throughout the tournament.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTAx33 said...

He can get it awfully close on #1 as well

He’ll probably hit it and get it stuck in a cypress tree.

Then he’ll get mad and try to destroy the tree by hitting it with his driver.

• j_holiday

New PGR rankings are out! Notable jumps:

2. J. Thomas (+1)
    31. J. Day (+9)
    49. C. Reavie (+11)
    55. B. An (+10)
    59. T. Detry (+20)
    82. P. Mickelson (+27)
    110. R. Werenski (+30)
    113. S. Horsfield (+48)
    199. R. Hojgaard (+54)

Check out the latest rankings here

DK salaries have been added for the PGA Championship! Check out the second tab to see recent form for all players.

@JStocksSmith

• BrianVT

@ValuableTrader said...

Got it too. Horrible offer…

That’s free money, though. No risk. I think DK has been struggling with all of these sports restarts. Tons of overlay in MLB and NBA, so they’re already trying to get ahead of the game for NFL. I don’t ever play any of those, but I’ll always take a free lottery ticket.

• nicholasmarsh

@BrianVT said...

That’s free money, though. No risk. I think DK has been struggling with all of these sports restarts. Tons of overlay in MLB and NBA, so they’re already trying to get ahead of the game for NFL. I don’t ever play any of those, but I’ll always take a free lottery ticket.

I like free stuff too

EDIT: I’m not very good at NBA, but have received several free tickets since the re-start including one today. I’ll give it a shot. Why not? Also, there’s a risk-free $3 NHL today so a free entry there too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler