PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• mr_papageorgio

@JH822547 said...

Cantlay is going to miss the cut isn’t he?

Yep. I’m done with him now.

• lester461

@JH822547 said...

Cantlay is going to miss the cut isn’t he?

On Thursday?

• Ricardo5346

How do you bogey that par 4??

• XxHeisenbergxX

Welp this is how its going to be huh Speith..

• BadAtBetting

@Wander_Bread said...

How so?

Couple of shanks that have been sitting beautifully in the rough on 10. And his last approach land on top of a mound and bounced really nicely. Nothing like “deal with the devil” lucky, but just a few nice breaks.

• lester461

14 looks really tough

• XxHeisenbergxX

Well no reason for me to hang out all day since Speith and Cantlay are ejecting early.

• Dewoc19

Cantlay and my week aren’t looking good

• TheRyanFlaherty

Damn analytics guy on Fairway Rollin’ happened to listen to that podcast before making lineups and touting Cantaly as their top course fit based on numbers stuck with me…not sure I’d have had any, wound up with a ton. Oh well…

• deepfat

Gotta love early Thursday tilting from some people here. Cantlay will be fine. He just played the toughest stretch on the course.

• Ricardo5346

Did he just miss a 5 ft birdie?

• XxHeisenbergxX

I knew JOOYUNG was the play!

• Getty33

Henley with back to back shots to the “unknown”. Lucky to salvage a double there.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Ricardo5346 said...

Did he just miss a 5 ft birdie?

again?????

• MGoHarbaugh

I’m 2nd in the milly, can we just end it now please? At least I got my screenshot I can look back at and smile on Sunday when I’m way below the cash line.

• Ricardo5346

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

again?????

Yes.

• dangasin

so weird without spectators

• JH822547

Brooks is starting to be his sexy self.

• carolinacrusher

Is everybody missing putts inside 10’ or just the guys I played?????

• superstars92

Wow Cantlay has missed 4 makeable putts under 10 feet…he could be -2 if he just made them.

• mr_papageorgio

@superstars92 said...

Wow Cantlay has missed 4 makeable putts under 10 feet…he could be -2 if he just made them.

The good news is this means he’s due for positive regression. The bad news is it likely comes next week after he misses the cut here.

• Dunzor

Tiger birdie bomb!!

Super glad I didn’t listen to the people worried about his back, I’m convinced Tiger only cares about these 4 events a year and will make himself ready for them (can never doubt he’ll grit through after the major he won on one leg)

• lfn1992

Cantlay is really taking a dump on my showdown LUs

• lfn1992

I was all mad that my punt Von Dellingshausen was headed for DFL but then I saw one of my 11 LUs is in second in the 1k birdie:

Canter -9
    R Hojgaard -6
    Bland -6
    Thunderbear -5
    Horsey -4
    Rai -3

• karatesbadboy

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

How long until ESPN puts up the “Tiger leading early at the PGA” graphic on the front page?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).