Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• TheRyanFlaherty

Cantlay, somehow someway make the cut…please and thank you.

• Dewoc19

Have there been any birdies at #8 today?

• XxHeisenbergxX

I will be at work by the time “I CanTPlay” takes the course or is finishing up…should be a hilarious read on this board tomorrow. I am counting those LU’s I have dead..not sure how you guys are somewhat confident. But we will see.

• Baysman

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Cantlay, somehow someway make the cut…please and thank you.

• MGoHarbaugh

@Dewoc19 said...

Rose got one

• ifthethunder

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I will be at work by the time “I CanTPlay” takes the course or is finishing up…should be a hilarious read on this board tomorrow. I am counting those LU’s I have dead..not sure how you guys are somewhat confident. But we will see.

We should have played Harold Varner the III instead.
    ~

• BrianVT

@JH822547 said...

It wasn’t spectacular and he was allowed a replacement.

Oh, ok. Yea, that’s not as entertaining. So, when are you not allowed a replacement?

• MGoHarbaugh

Jeez Hideki hasn’t hit a single fairway today. Not a recipe for success here.

• BrianVT

Glad to see Kaymer made it in a lineup through my random portion. Of course Rahm is the worst of that 6.

• depalma13

@Dewoc19 said...

Casey just got one.

• JH822547

@BrianVT said...

Oh, ok. Yea, that’s not as entertaining. So, when are you not allowed a replacement?

If it’s a deliberate act – e.g snapping it over your knee in anger.

• JIB7

Late afternoon definitely playing tough…. +1 was T88 about an hour ago. Now T79.

• Logan7777

I put my $43,000 limit lineup in a $1 contest. Actually cashing. More points than my regular line up. smh.

Whole bunch of you guys ahead of me. Hope you played it in at least another contest.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Thought I would represent CanTPlay properly with a new avatar..LOL

• Brogias

Has the weather been as big of an issue as everyone predicted?

• Sleazygreazy

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

The clown one suits you perfectly, no need to change. Give it a rest on Cantlay, he’s 2-3 shots of the projected cut line and is one of the best golfers in the world. He’s fine, he’s not rattled. He’ll come out tomorrow regardless of the conditions and make the cut.

• deepfat

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Not like he was a bad play going in. Statistically has no holes in his game.

• deepfat

Niemann losing almost 3 strokes putting today. What happened to him over the last year or so?

• JH822547

@Brogias said...

Has the weather been as big of an issue as everyone predicted?

We can only answer that after Round 2

The afternoon golfers have undeniably had it tougher today but if the same thing happens tomorrow then there would have been no advantage.

The belief it is the conditions will be slightly easier tomorrow afternoon.

• MGoHarbaugh

RIP Sungjae. The odds of ending the day +4 have to be pretty good.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Sleazygreazy said...

The clown one suits you perfectly, no need to change. Give it a rest on Cantlay, he’s 2-3 shots of the projected cut line and is one of the best golfers in the world. He’s fine, he’s not rattled. He’ll come out tomorrow regardless of the conditions and make the cut.

Tough crowd…if he makes the cut I will change it. LOL

• HunkerToe

Ugh Sergio

• Wander_Bread

Hovland’s shot tracker shows he hit the ball backwards on his 2nd shot from the middle of the fairway

• depalma13

@Wander_Bread said...

Hovland’s shot tracker shows he hit the ball backwards on his 2nd shot from the middle of the fairway

Well

• eatmyturf23

This “SOFI 4D” replay is very annoying to watch. It’s so jittery, and it’s not giving any value.

It makes me turn away from the action every time they move to it.

They rotate around 3 or 4 times unnecessarily just so we can get uncomfortable views of the hip and buttocks area of the golfer. It’d be much more interesting just having two angles replaying in sync so we get multiple perspectives in a smooth playback.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.