Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• timusbr

@eatmyturf23 said...

They rotate around 3 or 4 times unnecessarily just so we can get uncomfortable views of the hip and buttocks area of the golfer.

LOL just waiting for espn to do the LPGA.

• Awon1

Anyone else here besides me choose Casey last 2 weeks and fade him this week?

I can’t be the only one as I see he’s only 2% this week.

• Awon1

Looks like a possible E cut. I have Hatton and some Cantlay over par. Both missed short putts on their last. Hatton’s terrible 3 putt was devastating on 18. Need them to go low tomorrow in the windier conditions.

• depalma13

@Awon1 said...

Not me. I picked him to win this.

• eatmyturf23

@timusbr said...

LOL just waiting for espn to do the LPGA.

I think you’re onto something here. ;) I’ll withhold further judgment until we can research more.

Edit: btw I saw you high up in Tiers this morning, you were a little bit above me. I hope that’s held up for you!

• JIB7

Afternoon might end with +1 being T70 or better. Wind definitely had an effect. Hopefully it’ll be lighter tomorrow.

• BrianVT

@RudyPujols said...

I don’t think it gets to -2. I’m guessing -1 with E having a better shot than -2. But I’m basing that on an expectation of significant AM/PM splits. And Cantlay ain’t gonna shoot a -3 in the PM, anyway, so F it.

PM has been a lot worse than I thought it would be. Definitely not going to -2. E or -1. Cantlay might be able to pull it off. I do like T70 for a change.

• noddy

The top 10 of the leaderboard after the first round seems to always be made up of mostly AM golfers.

• depalma13

Phil found water. Wow!

• Awon1

@jlowery73 said...

What is happening to Webb Simpson? Suddenly the guy sucks, was so dialed in a month ago.

He was good last week. He’s never done well at PGAs in his career. He’s a US Open type of guy.

• eatmyturf23

Bubba almost Aced one straight to the hole (no bounce) but it didn’t drop in. :) Nice shot.

• BrianVT

Fowler going to have his work cut out for him tomorrow too.

• Wander_Bread

@depalma13 said...

Phil found water. Wow!

That was crazy. Big mess up by Hadwin right there too.

• Awon1

All my afternoon golfers are E or better. Lots at E like Fleetwood. But they are all above the cut.

It’s my morning guys who struggled actually. Hatton, Cantlay, and Fitzpatrick over par in the morning wave and in my pool.

Need a few to make the cut and then Xander to win it.

• depalma13

Guess Phil was dry.

• Wander_Bread

NVM Phil found it somehow

• Gtzerphy

@Awon1 said...

• ifthethunder

@JH822547 said...

If it’s a deliberate act – e.g snapping it over your knee in anger.

Dang. So that’s why I never got a knee replacement.
    ~

• Gtzerphy

Sergio fighting it out with the Club Pros.

• eatmyturf23

Casey no longer bogey-free.

• Gtzerphy

Nice finish Patrick

• BBWC_10

My Happy meal LU is always my worst 45 pts worse than my other 3 LU’s. Niemann is Killing me!!!, I’m going to need Cantlay,, Thomas, Palmer and Spieth to do some work tomorrow. Have a lot of Koepka, Day, Scott that are keeping me afloat.

• timusbr

@eatmyturf23 said...

I think you’re onto something here. ;) I’ll withhold further judgment until we can research more.

Edit: btw I saw you high up in Tiers this morning, you were a little bit above me. I hope that’s held up for you!

thanks, its looking good, but first day excitement wont get me. did a spread of 12 = 1×1×2×1×2×3
    all are still cashing in the $1 short game. Real early abt noon central I woke up to see first in that as well as a bifload of milly tickets.

• Dewoc19

I was gonna say man I thought my lineups were doing better than they actually are, then I noticed that 11 golfers are in 2nd place and those finishing points for DFS are majorly skewed right now and need to come crashing back to earth

• byo34

Cantlay, lets shoot a 63 tomorrow, shall we?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.