Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• JIB7

@hbomb57 said...

I think E is needed to make the cut unless the weather factor is there. You have a lot of the better golfers still to come and I need +1 as the cut line.

Earlier I thought it was a lock to be +1 at best, but the last hour or so has played better. +1 moved from T67 to T75 right now.

• mr_papageorgio

Fleetwood and Casey just out there trolling everyone who played them the last couple weeks.

• Gtzerphy

@mr_papageorgio said...

Fleetwood and Casey just out there trolling everyone who played them the last couple weeks.

So true, where are the 2 or 3 double bogeys Casey throws in every round when I play him!!!

• me_mike84

does anyone factor in RD2 scoring avg for showdown? when you set your lineup on DK it says it next to the player. couple of guys im considering like Hatton and Fitzpatrick for the late showdown.

trying to fill my last spot

• ValuableTrader

@me_mike84 said...

does anyone factor in RD2 scoring avg for showdown? when you set your lineup on DK it says it next to the player. couple of guys im considering like Hatton and Fitzpatrick for the late showdown.

I do. For example Rickie, he’s so good in R2 for whatever reason and today is another example of that. If you’re down to those 2 guys and don’t know what to do, take the lower R2 average. What could go wrong!?

• deepfat

Thing with Casey is that his ball striking and T2G game has always been there during this bad stretch. He just couldn’t chip or putt. He’s putting it all together thus far.

• JH822547

@me_mike84 said...

No, I don’t think players specifically play badly or well in Round 2 of a tournament as opposed to Round 1

Round 4 data might be worth something.

• me_mike84

@ValuableTrader said...

I do. For example Rickie, he’s so good in R2 for whatever reason and today is another example of that. If you’re down to those 2 guys and don’t know what to do, take the lower R2 average. What could go wrong!?

what can go wrong is the one I don’t pick has the better round LOL

i’m leaning Fitzpatrick….hoping people will be slightly more off of him because he is sitting at +4

• Gtzerphy

Shout out to one of my punts this week, Doc Redman

• ValuableTrader

Can Casey see or what? He’s always squinting, bending over, ducking, turn his head back and forth to see the ball. Then he turns to his caddy and asks him where the ball is at. I think he’s blind. Completely blind.

• JH822547

Bez bogey 18 to almost certainly miss the cut at +2

• ifthethunder

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have a couple of Fleetwood lineups. Fitzmagic destroyed one and Hatton is working on killing the other.
    ~

• yisman

third straight week playing a lot of Euro and not cashing

I blame Green. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/89104279

I was the only one to use him.

• sfguy21

I have way too much action on Im over An. Really praying for a push.

• blackdirkdiggler

Cmon Rahm…you can’t birdie a par 5??? You are officially in danger of missing this cut. Worse, i have u at 20%. DO SOMETHING!!!

• XxHeisenbergxX

Looks like the cut keeps creeping towards -1 which is scary. Cause I need Speith or CanTPlay or both to go -4 😂😂😂😂😂
    Lord have mercy to others on the highway tonight. LOL..

• JH822547

Matt Wallace starting to eject

• deepfat

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Looks like the cut keeps creeping towards -1 which is scary. Cause I need Speith or CanTPlay or both to go -4 😂😂😂😂😂

Nah, it’ll +1 at the end of the day. +1 was just at T76 an hour ago now it’s T72.

• Jk1492

RG Overall Ranking

so Rickie Fowler just missed a six inch putt – hit it two inches. what a great way to blow a good round.

• depalma13

Varner with the streak to make the cut!!!!!

• Money0227

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Huh? No way it gets to -1. The sweat will be between E and +1.

• Getty33

@Money0227 said...

Huh? No way it gets to -1. The sweat will be between E and +1.

This is correct

• astauty

Fowler gotta be a ST error right? shows his bogey putt went 1 inch?

• HunkerToe

I cannot believe what Rickie just did. Nice 1 inch putt a**hole

• HunkerToe

@astauty said...

Fowler gotta be a ST error right? shows his bogey putt went 1 inch?

It happened. He botched a tap in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).