Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• ValuableTrader

@Jk1492 said...

so Rickie Fowler just missed a six inch putt – hit it two inches. what a great way to blow a good round.

Shouldn’t that of been a double bogey? WTF happened there?

• HunkerToe

Ruins the BOFR too I am beside myself

• astauty

@HunkerToe said...

It happened. He botched a tap in

omg. had such a good LU going. and he’s going to MC
    sigh. this sport.

• HunkerToe

@ValuableTrader said...

Missed the birdie and did that shit

Edit – NVM it was for par and he missed the bogey.

THE WORST

• Jk1492

RG Overall Ranking

@ValuableTrader said...

He pitched it to about 8 feet – thought he made the putt but it lipped out six inches by the hole and while he was complaining to his caddie he went to tap it in and just barely hit the top of the ball and it barely moved. Double Bogey

• astauty

@Jk1492 said...

He pitched it to about 8 feet – thought he made the putt but it lipped out six inches by the hole and while he was complaining to his caddie he went to tap it in and just barely hit the top of the ball and it barely moved. Double Bogey

and bye bye weekend.
    and my money along with it. :(

• mr_papageorgio

I have Rickie. You absolutely cannot make this shit up. If he misses the cut because of this it will be my last time playing DFS golf. So stupid.

• me_mike84

that was just pure carelessness by Fowler.

• lfn1992

@yisman said...

third straight week playing a lot of Euro and not cashing

I blame Green. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/89104279

I was the only one to use him.

Gavin Green stinks is all I have to say on the matter

Fortunately I noticed Miguel “Toss All The Golf Clubs” Jimenez always kills in in Round 2 which helped me do well in Showdown

• lfn1992

Sorry to yell, but

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

PS No idea who this guy is but when you search for a Joost GIF he comes up… works for me

• ValuableTrader

@Jk1492 said...

Yeah that’s what I thought, but it looked like they were calling it a bogey.

If he misses the cut because of that…WOOWWWWW.

• lfn1992

Incidentally – remember the name Robert MacIntyre. He put together a great -3 today to make this cut. This young Scot is going to be a PGA regular.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have Rickie. You absolutely cannot make this shit up. If he misses the cut because of this it will be my last time playing DFS golf. So stupid.

I am telling you some of these guys make so much money through endorsements etc… that we care more than they do about making cuts… lol

Also… is Casey a troll or what? Have him in a couple but I guess he was “working on things” the past couple of weeks…

• noddy

@mr_papageorgio said...

Doesn’t he have 3 holes left? What am I missing here?

• mr_papageorgio

@noddy said...

I’m just tilting that a professional golfer who I have a financial interest in missed a 1 inch putt because he was unfocused in a major tournament.

• ifthethunder

What a Richard move. In others news, Scottie Scheffler opens my round 2 afternoon SD with negative points.
    ~

• ValuableTrader

@noddy said...

2 more and 2 of the hardest, if not the hardest holes on the course.

He’s done unless he gets lucky. Just missed green too.

• Gtzerphy

And Sergio has Now quit on this tournament, adios muchacho!

• me_mike84

@noddy said...

that carelessness put him below the cutline. yes he has a few holes left but that was a major blunder that could cost him

• mr_papageorgio

@Unico10 said...

Also… is Casey a troll or what? Have him in a couple but I guess he was “working on things” the past couple of weeks…

I think the lesson here is only play him on courses with no water, especially on par 3s lol

• whodat2

@noddy said...

Holes 8 and 9 are brutal…… will need to par both.

• ValuableTrader

Unreal Rickie, UNREAL.

Bogey and he’s done.

• astauty

rickie gone. wow
    just wow.

• lfn1992

Rahm THIS close to driving the green on 7

• HunkerToe

GOODBYE RICKIE

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).