Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• BIF

@sfguy21 said...

Go on….

No idea why – looks like he shot 73-68 to put him on the cusp of making it but now listed as DQ

• Ricardo5346

Cantlay with missed 10 & 12 foot birds to start. great…

• RudyPujols

Tringale made the cut at the PGA Championship on the line in 2014. Played the weekend. Then DQ’ed himself post hoc because of an issue he didn’t take a penalty on. Again? WTF?!?

• Gtzerphy

@RudyPujols said...

Tringale made the cut at the PGA Championship on the line in 2014. Played the weekend. Then DQ’ed himself post hoc because of an issue he didn’t take a penalty on. Again? WTF?!?

A man with integrity, I like that!

• achesley711

Please Kuch just get in at +1

• RudyPujols

@Gtzerphy said...

A man with integrity, I like that!

The Anti-Reed

• hbomb57

Just seen Rickie fiasco thanks a lot ahole. Ricky heading to his second job…..

• lfn1992

@someclevername said...

Phil mega clutch birdie on 9 to get to +1

Holy! WOWWWW

Yes PHIL. Need +1 now to squeak in somehow.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Palmer must have had an eagle?? His today’s score just outscored yesterday’s after 1 hole lolol.

• achesley711

@achesley711 said...

Please Kuch just get in at +1

Damn it

• Awon1

I told my friend if Cantlay, Hatton, and Palmer all make the cut today, I’ll shave my head.

I have some amazing lineups with one of them that has Fleetwood, Xander, and Day and if these 3 make it I might get nearly 100% 6/6 since my player pool is super small.

• BIF

Ryan Palmer

Eagle-Birdie start

• Kp24

Down goes Kuch
    Down goes me

• Ricardo5346

Did Cantlay hit it in the shit on the par 5?

• HunkerToe

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I love bad beat stories..thats what these forums are all about..to have fun, swap info, bitch and moan…why gamble if you dont enjoy it???

Hey I got a bad beat story!

Do you guys remember the time that Rickie Fowler missed the cut on the number all because he was being a little bitch about missing his par putt so he rushed his tap in and hit the ball 1 whole inch? Man that cost me some money…..

• Carpocarp

Is caseys caddy wearing Jordans?

• BIF

@Ricardo5346 said...

Did Cantlay hit it in the shit on the par 5?

I’m assuming he hit it left and couldn’t go back at the fairway so played it down another one

• me_mike84

@HunkerToe said...

Hey I got a bad beat story!

Do you guys remember the time that Rickie Fowler missed the cut on the number all because he was being a little bitch about missing his par putt so he rushed his tap in and hit the ball 1 whole inch? Man that cost me some money…..

• RudyPujols

@BIF said...

I’m assuming he hit it left and couldn’t go back at the fairway so played it down another one

Wallace did the same thing today and ended up with a 15 footer for birdie. But he was only 86 yards out for his third, Cantlay has over 120. So who knows.

• monarch

Ryan Palmer

• Kp24

@Carpocarp said...

Is caseys caddy wearing Jordans?

Very likely, Casey wore Jordan good shoes on a few occasions

• depalma13

Casey BOFR!

• ifthethunder

Webb Simpson with a nifty par save on his last. A very quiet 2 birdie, 16 par round. Which is nice.
    ~

• JH822547

Wallace on 18, needs a par

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).