Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Money0227

I deserve every bit of what I get for playing Kuchar. I’m such a dumbass. The dude has no upside whatsoever…only downside. I never roster piles of goo like him, but for some unknown reason I did this week.

Oh well…

• XxHeisenbergxX

CanTPLAY on the PAR 5

• lfn1992

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

CanTPLAY on the PAR 5

Shot 5: In the Hole

• RudyPujols

Wallace in the house at +1

• bfwl3434

Are you guys using pgatour shot tracker to follow or is there a better option this week? Seems delayed a hole or two for me.

• Steverino01

@bfwl3434 said...

Are you guys using pgatour shot tracker to follow or is there a better option this week? Seems delayed a hole or two for me.

Try this one.

https://www.pgachampionship.com/leaderboard

• Kp24

@bfwl3434 said...

PGA championship app is slow but not as the pga tour app, sounds confusing but they’re diff entities

• bfwl3434

Cool thank you guys

• lfn1992

LOL…. 6/6 jumps to 24% on Cutsweats with a +1 cut line

• XxHeisenbergxX

@lfn1992 said...

What are the chances of a +1 cut?

• Pboy987

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

64%

• HunkerToe

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

100%

• MGoHarbaugh

Riding that Hatton rollercoaster today

• XxHeisenbergxX

@HunkerToe said...

That’s what it will be

if its +1 #TEAMSTRAKA is IN!!!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@HunkerToe said...

100%

LMAO that was quick LOL

• deepfat

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

CanTPLAY on the PAR 5

I sh*tposting all you do at this point?

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

I feel like that’s wrong, 5/6 at 50% ownership makes no sense

• Dewoc19

2 things, did Fowler really miss a 6” putt to miss the cut? and 2, 6/6 is sky high this week and i dont even remotely have 1 potential 6/6 this week. CBez ruined my albatross linuep, Kuchar ruined a DTG lineup and Cantlay is ruining all the rest of my lineups

• blackdirkdiggler

Cant believe I took a $7600 Sergio over $7800 Adam Scott in 25% of lineups.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@deepfat said...

I sh*tposting all you do at this point?

ok so I am not going to scream and yell about CanTPlay..cause what can I do? I picked him and he sucks..but I guess he has a very sensitive following so I am going to work and lets hope he makes the cut.

• ifthethunder

@Steverino01 said...

Try this one.

https://www.pgachampionship.com/leaderboard

It’s definitely way faster, but the bunny rabbit on meth affect is annoying.
    ~

• sfguy21

Well leishman killed me. See you guys next week

• deepfat

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

ok so I am not going to scream and yell about CanTPlay..cause what can I do? I picked him and he sucks..but I guess he has a very sensitive following so I am going to work and lets hope he makes the cut.

Obvious troll account.

I’m not a fan a fan of any one golfer. They’re DFS pieces to me. That said, saying Cantlay sucks is a bad take. Dude is one of the best players in the world, that’s just an objective fact.

• Kp24

@lfn1992 said...

If Cantlay gets in, it’s gotta be huge %

• JH822547

@gim77us said...

I feel like that’s wrong, 5/6 at 50% ownership makes no sense

There’s about 30 guys missing the cut that no one will go near so almost 75% of the viable players are making the cut right now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).