Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• ifthethunder

@sfguy21 said...

Well leishman killed me. See you guys next week

I have him in a ticket-winning lineup! Guess I’m not going to get it. 8 and 9 are taking people out.
    ~

• fsupete01

So what’s going on with Jason Day on 5?

• Baysman

Cantlay almost dead last in putting to this point in the tournament. Unreal how many putts he’s missed so far.

• sfguy21

I lied. I’ve got a live one if +1 holds

• deepfat

Cantlay not making putts. Losing almost 4 strokes putting thus far. Crazy since that’s his strength.

• mickdawgx81

Hope Cantlay and Fitzpatrick can survive 8 and 9 and make a run on the back 9. That’s all I can hope for

• Gtzerphy

Cantlay playing Kuchar golf.

• BBWC_10

Man I need a lot of help right now.

• HunkerToe

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

LMAO that was quick LOL

I thought that was clearer so I changed it lol

• Southie777

Have a very live lineup, if Adam Long and his +1 can get in, but I have very little hope that the +1 holds. One time, one time!!! (Thomas, Schauffele, Day, Steele, Kaymer, and Long)

• JH822547

Fritelli

• bfwl3434

@Southie777 said...

Have a very live lineup, if Adam Long and his +1 can get in, but I have very little hope that the +1 holds. One time, one time!!! (Thomas, Schauffele, Day, Steele, Kaymer, and Long)

I would be worried about Kaymer. Just tripled.

• deepfat

Cantlay ejecting

Edit: Nevermind, thought the 7th was a par 3

• HunkerToe

My only hope for a few 6/6s rests on Lucas Glover.

At least I have a few good betting tickets like my Paul Casey 160/1 that won’t win but will still keep me delusionally interested.

• mickdawgx81

Why the hell Cantlay went bunker to bunker? RIP me

• Southie777

@bfwl3434 said...

I would be worried about Kaymer. Just tripled.

Ugh, thanks for the heads up, haha! What’s weird is that I also have this gem that is very live for a 6/6 and one where a bunch of the guys are near the top of the leaderboard and that is placing much higher, but I’m more bummed about the other one probably being ruined. (Schauffele, Berger, Day, Scott, Fleetwood, and Stenson) I think it’s because the other one has two guys at sub-1% ownership, whereas this one’s lowest ownership is 5%. Now goddamn Stenson has to do his job, too!!!

• Ricardo5346

Jesus Cantlay. Will be 2 in 2 days on the damn near easiest hole

• JH822547

At least he saved par, it’s the hope that kills you.

• deepfat

Spieth looking like the Spieth of 2-3 years ago.

• lfn1992

@JH822547 said...

Fritelli

In my late Showdown!!!

• byo34

Having Cantlay and Tiger in your only entry and watching their putts… OUCH

• JIB7

Schwab quickly giving up all cushion to the cut line.

• JH822547

Glover has 15 foot for eagle.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

Spieth looking like the Spieth of 2-3 years ago.

His birdie putts keep missing by inches… need him to get in… gotta be a long sweat

• JIB7

Harris English missed a 25’ birdie putt on 10 by 1 inch. Missed a 20’ birdie putt on 11 by 3 inches. sigh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).