Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• me_mike84

@someclevername said...

That’s my houseboat, I live there lol.

• RudyPujols

I’m guessing Cantlay gonna give that birdie right back. Outside 6 feet for par.

• ifthethunder

@me_mike84 said...

ive been on an awful cold streak with showdown the past 2 weeks. i just can’t get any of my picks right. has anyone else ever been in that boat?

I live on that boat.
    ~

• JH822547

Cantlay made par 11

Hatton bogeyed 9

espn leaderboard much quicker

• deepfat

@RudyPujols said...

Spieth has a realistic shot at making the cut with an under 25% fairways hit.

Dude is such a grinder.

• zeeshan2

have a lot of reavie so I hope he makes the cut

• lester461

Ancer leaking oil out there

• Dewoc19

I only see 3 more holes Cantlay could realistically make birdie on to make this cut and have the 6/6 be 50% this week

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Ancer with b2b bogeys adding to the sweat….

• zeeshan2

reavie you idiot

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Ancer with b2b bogeys adding to the sweat….

Make it 3 bogeys in a row to go to +1… get it together man…. played a bogey free round until 18 yesterday and it hasn’t been the same since that double

• MGoHarbaugh

Not looking good for Hatton. Needs at least two birdies going into 8 and 9.

• JH822547

More confident about Cantlay than Hatton now.

• RudyPujols

Ancer is gonna be toast.

Henley just hit quite possibly the worst layup from the fairway in history.
    Edit: Henley ST error, tap in birdie.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If Ancer hits the bunker on 8 i am going to break something…. it’s a little speck of a bunker in a sea of grass…. he played in the sand for 3 holes in a row, hopefully he figures it out

• Guizzy

Congrats Ancer.

• RudyPujols

@Unico10 said...

If Ancer hits the bunker on 8 i am going to break something…. it’s a little speck of a bunker in a sea of grass…. he played in the sand for 3 holes in a row, hopefully he figures it out

In the rough short sided, almost guaranteed bogey or worse.

• fsupete01

Tom Lewis blow up

• fsupete01

Did Justin Thomas just 3 putt from 10 feet?

• Ricardo5346

Lowry missed a 3 footer for par

• JH822547

Hatton needs a miracle

• Wander_Bread

Nice par save by Ancer there on 8. If he can get through 9 with a par he should have some confidence back going into the easier front 9.

• Dewoc19

This is the worst major ever, entire field is gonna make the cut except for the guys that I went heavy on

• RipCityRings

Had a brief glimmer of hope today for my only Milly entry with Ancer/Hatton/Palmer, looks like I’m toast.

• noddy

Day is one of my least favorite players and then he gets some lucky ass bounce.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).