Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• lfn1992

Stenson! Back to +1!

• Awon1

@noddy said...

Any chance this gets to +2?

You need the Es to all blowup and +2s to not move up, which is pretty much impossible since the winds are not that big.

If this was the US Open, it would be a better chance but not here with the short 7th/16th many still haven’t played.

• depalma13

I hate these no cut events.

• Awon1

ST stop teasing me and just show where Hatton hit it on 17 so I can erase him from my leaderboard.

• lester461

Doesn’t look like there was much of a weather advantage

• timusbr

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I’m that clown… LMAO…and I needed him also but he still isn’t worth the 9400.00 I had to pay for him..but we will see.

Speith is much more impressive who I desperately needed.

you got Cantplay now

• Awon1

Pretty much any random lineup that used 49.5k+ of salary would have had a 5/6 or better this week.

• laser1000000

@lfn1992 said...

Stenson! Back to +1!

Thank goodness!

• lester461

@depalma13 said...

I hate these no cut events.

For real. Is Fitzpatrick and possibly JT the only chalky guys to miss the cut?

I guess Hatton too

• BIF

Fritelli 6 birds plus a streak; nice job to get to it -3 thru 36 holes

• Kp24

@lester461 said...

For real. Is Fitzpatrick and possible JT the only chalky guys to miss the cut?

Hatton somewhat popular but yeah that’s pretty much it

Kuchar for me. That was a whoops

• Awon1

@lester461 said...

For real. Is Fitzpatrick and possible JT the only chalky guys to miss the cut?

Hatton and I have 30% of him.

• BIF

@noddy said...

Congrats to you Cantlay owners. Have to admit I was hoping he wouldn’t make the cut, but well done indeed.

You talked shit against my Cantlay the last 2 weeks now

Last week you said he was going to finish in bottom half of field and he was there until he went bogey free on Sunday to sneak into the top half

• lester461

DJ quietly lurking

• Dewoc19

+2 an option?

• Awon1

JT still has the easy 16th he can reach so he’s no where near done.

• Awon1

Lol Rose is -6? Man I chose Rose and Casey so much last times they played. Both played like sh*t and now both are doing well here.

• Awon1

You know Trump is watching this weekend and he’ll be pretty pissed to see Haotong Li in the final group wearing a WeChat hat, a company he just banned lol.

• lester461

@Awon1 said...

You know Trump is watching this weekend and he’ll be pretty pissed to see Haotong Li in the final group wearing a WeChat hat, a company he just banned lol.

LMAO😂😂😂😂

• Steverino01

Glover’s wife when he gets home tomorrow.

• wolverinezack

Schwab has imploded.

• noddy

@BIF said...

You talked shit against my Cantlay the last 2 weeks now

Last week you said he was going to finish in bottom half of field and he was there until he went bogey free on Sunday to sneak into the top half

I’ve said he’s not playing well compared to what he usually does and I still feel that way. Maybe he plays really well this weekend and finishes high.

• deepfat

DJ throwing darts

• lester461

@deepfat said...

DJ throwing darts

Hope he wins even though I faded him. DJ should have at least 4 majors by now.

• BIF

@Dewoc19 said...

+2 an option?

Not a chance

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).