Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• kps3205s

@Steverino01 said...

I’m not sure what I’m looking at here. I won last week (stingrays01), but it’s showing I only got 6 points.

Shows you got 30 when I look at it and 85 total on the reset.

• Kp24

Either Woodland or Finau is gonna turn out to be bad chalk. They’re both gonna carry ownership. Probably significant ownership even with pivots to Fleet and Scott.

But by the law of averages and both of their recent form, either Woodland or Finau is gonna MC. Just my personal opinion.

• timusbr

@Steverino01 said...

I’m not sure what I’m looking at here. I won last week (stingrays01), but it’s showing I only got 6 points.

check it again

Thanks for the heads up. it wasnt just you. I messed a sort up along the way….fixed now

• Steverino01

@kps3205s said...

Shows you got 30 when I look at it

Yup it’s fixed now. It had starstx with 30. I’m guessing our names are so close it got messed up somehow.

• Steverino01

@timusbr said...

check it again

Thanks for the heads up. it wasnt just you. I messed a sort up along the way….fixed now

• timusbr

@HunkerToe said...

Can I ask why? Seems excessive to make them worth more than Majors

Same as last year?…I need to check how Aporter assigned the points.

the reason was…We wanted the last few weeks to mean something. make the leaders sweat Chicago and Atlanta and give the also rans a shot to take the crown.

• lfn1992

@shadowchap1978 said...

@LFN==== Do you like Scott Jameison this week for EURO?

I think Jamieson is a solid pick. He’s played great since the restart and he had a great Sunday round in the English Open.

• lakewoody

The RG forecasting of Justin Thomas as the second highest owned golfer is absurd.

• Dunzor

@lakewoody said...

The RG forecasting of Justin Thomas as the second highest owned golfer is absurd.

I dunno, I use a different service and they also have JT as tied for 2nd in projected ownership

• Logan7777

@smallANDflaccid said...

Wasn’t the PIG to get lowest score? Is this one lowest score? Or highest score with lower ceiling?

I read it highest score lower ceiling. But heck, my cheering crowd says I don’t get most things write…. right…..Oh, geez……..never mind…..

• Logan7777

Ryan Palmer punt of the week. Played very well past few weeks. My lowest at 6.9k.

• depalma13

How about we do a true Happy Meal Cup.

Everyone with a win or at least 50 points throughout the year qualifies for round one of the playoffs.

Round two consists of everyone who had a least a second win and the top 40 finishers of round one.

The final is the top 25 from round 2 with the winner taking the Happy Meal Cup.

• lakewoody

I perceived it as halfhearted. Ownership O/U 17% and i would take the under…..

• Logan7777

I’d love to be in foggy, 58 degree weather right now and wearing a sweatshirt even if it was a $30 tourist trap buy. Tired of 100 plus weather that I have to drive 70 miles to get out of. I’m guessing fog delay Thursday morning. Way too hot interior.

• BrianVT

@Dunzor said...

I dunno, I use a different service and they also have JT as tied for 2nd in projected ownership

I show JT tied for 2nd with Xander and Morikawa for ownership on mine.

• starstx

@Steverino01 said...

Yup it’s fixed now. It had starstx with 30. I’m guessing our names are so close it got messed up somehow.

As much as I wish I got 1st … I am glad you caught this and the points made it to the right person 😁 … thanks Tim for doing this and updating the HM standings for us … I am just glad I finally got some points after a terrible restart

• byo34

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/draftkings-pga-projected-ownership-pga-championship-3391336

Ownership projections free this week. Gets updated daily. I believe it will be updated twice tomorrow.

My line is already set but in case people are curious I thought I would share.

• mgravity

@Logan7777 said...

I’d love to be in foggy, 58 degree weather right now and wearing a sweatshirt even if it was a $30 tourist trap buy. Tired of 100 plus weather that I have to drive 70 miles to get out of. I’m guessing fog delay Thursday morning. Way too hot interior.

I’m heading to northern Minnesota Saturday for some fishing could not get into Canada. But will be playing golf Friday with my wife at LPGA international Daytona 10am tee time sooo…!00 degrees all day long.

• JTAx33

What’s your guys best guesses on winning score? Obviously it isn’t exactly easy to know given the little course history we have

• shadowchap1978

@lfn1992 said...

I think Jamieson is a solid pick. He’s played great since the restart and he had a great Sunday round in the English Open.

Yes Sir! He will anchor 2/3 lineups this week. Hopefully it’s not of the boat variety…my sleeper is Veerman👍

• timusbr

@Logan7777 said...

I read it highest score lower ceiling. But heck, my cheering crowd says I don’t get most things write…. right…..Oh, geez……..never mind…..

ya sorry guys I was just pumped over the salary restrictions.

it is 43,000 max salary but Highest score wins. (LOL they warn that although DK wont restrict you they will eliminate the salaries over 43K)

• HunkerToe

@timusbr said...

Same as last year?…I need to check how Aporter assigned the points.

the reason was…We wanted the last few weeks to mean something. make the leaders sweat Chicago and Atlanta and give the also rans a shot to take the crown.

Well I guess I shouldn’t complain, I need all the points I can get!

Thanks for keeping track of everything.

• Bigbird08

Am I wrong to expect a complete bomber fest this week?

• MrBreeze

For the second week in a row, I am almost all in on X-Man

• FredPupples

Man, Xander fills all the boxes for me. It just feels like it is his turn. Also, I have noticed how this golf forum does not seem to be as active the last few weeks. As my interest is peaking, others have lost interest. I am a golf fan first and a fantasy golf fan way down below. If I die and go to heaven, I dont want to know who wins the major championships. I want to sit on my cloud and enjoy the drama as it unfolds.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler