Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

If I swapped Reed/Fleetwood for Finau/Rose, I would be top 15 in the MM. I’m still top 200, so I need a huge day from Reed/Fleetwood/Cantlay tomorrow. All 3 need to shoot -4 or better.

• JH822547

@superstars92 said...

What do you mean? He’s top 20 in the world even without winning.

He referring to the 2020 tournament occurring in September.

Field was finalised in April, nothing that’s happened since will be factored in.

• Kp24

@superstars92 said...

What do you mean? He’s top 20 in the world even without winning.

The field was finalized in March, just before the normal Augusta dates and he wasn’t qualified at the time. Which is actually crazy. But rules are rules

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Yea I edited my post after looking at the wikipedia page and seeing he’s not in it.

He wouldn’t just get a special invite?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Bryson gained 5 SG putting today. The winning MM teams either have a balanced build starting with like DJ or a build that has like Bryson or Brooks paired with DJ that has like Champ.

I need Bryson and Brooks to both go away tomorrow.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Monster birdie from Fleetwood! That was huge.

• me_mike84

i just checked my draftkings and was shocked to see that I’m in the money in 3 of my contests with a 4/6 lineup. the other 4 contests i am right below the cashline. how the heck is that possible lol

• fantasypropat

@superstars92 said...

Can Brooks go away please. Don’t want him winning.

He won’t.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Got a team 123rd in the MM with a slight chance. I need Patrick Cantlay to somehow beat Bryson and Brooks tomrorow in the final standings. Almost all the teams ahead of me have one of Bryson or Brooks (along with DJ and a few others like Champ). Those misses by Cantlay will sting if he ends up like 1-2 strokes behind Bryson/Brooks especially since Bryson holed everything today.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Good thing Brooks is paired with Casey tomorrow. Hopefully Casey bores the crap out of Brooks.

• Wander_Bread

@superstars92 said...

Good thing Brooks is paired with Casey tomorrow. Hopefully Casey bores the crap out of Brooks.

LOL i chuckled

• monarch

My best MM is DJ, Morikawa, Fleetwood, Mats then Hovland and Ancer letting me down. Hopefully they can post something tomorrow and move me up.

• timusbr

Damn I was hoping for a Koepka/bison pairing. just checked and they didnt get paired.
    Why couldnt they at least put Brooksy behind bison. LOL I just wanted the cut aways back down the fairways as brooks is impatiently waiting or having the ball run up on bison.

You know Palmer and Spieth out 2nd. I like this pairing, I am thinking one or both will go off for -5.
    Weisberger and Lorenzo Vera (The PGA of America just wants them to be comfy in the last rd).

I need Mackenzie Hughes to go off tomorrow. A low number by him gives me $$$‘s

My Tiers LU’s are kickin it. in the $1 short game 12 LU’s all 6/6
    1st 4th 8th 30 35 40….even if stuff changes round tomorrow This is gonna pay for my weekend.
    50 LU’s in minimax 46 cashing best is 419.5 and in 38th (oh if only we can get a Mack eagle, 5 birds, a streak and a BOFR)

• tracermat

Do not like the late 4th round DK H2H’s going to a Captain pick as the only option…..;(

• RudyPujols

Distance matters. Wow, this leader board is a whose who of distance. If you aren’t super long or kind of long and one of the best iron players on the planet, forget about it.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

If I swapped Reed/Fleetwood for Finau/Rose, I would be top 15 in the MM. I’m still top 200, so I need a huge day from Reed/Fleetwood/Cantlay tomorrow. All 3 need to shoot -4 or better.

Good luck!

I need…. way too much… lol… but the scoring is so low and the leaderboard is so congested that position points will play a huge role and, to some extent, anything can happen tomorrow

• hillfamily5

I’m sitting 5th in the Pat Mayo contest. Started the day in the 900’s and was as high as 2nd. This tournament is fluctuating so much. Good luck to everyone!

• Gtzerphy

Just to reiterate, Ancer is NOT the answer, yet again.

• me_mike84

Why is the captain showdown not available in NY??? it won’t let me enter any of the contests

• depalma13

@hillfamily5 said...

I’m sitting 5th in the Pat Mayo contest. Started the day in the 900’s and was as high as 2nd. This tournament is fluctuating so much. Good luck to everyone!

Yeah it’s pretty crazy.

I’ve been as high as 20 and am currently in 76th. If Palmer and Reavie get out there with some low stuff this morning, it’s going to be a big time sweat tonight.

• depalma13

@me_mike84 said...

Why is the captain showdown not available in NY??? it won’t let me enter any of the contests

It’s not legal in New York.

• me_mike84

@depalma13 said...

It’s not legal in New York.

but regular showdown is? that doesn’t make sense lol

• fantasypropat

@hillfamily5 said...

Haha it’s nuts, I started yesterday in the top 10 and now in the 900s….

• ifthethunder

Tried to make a showdown lineup the same as my only 6/6, but I’m $100 over the cap. Going to have to replace you, Shane.
    ~

• BigRay

@ifthethunder said...

Tried to make a showdown lineup the same as my only 6/6, but I’m $100 over the cap. Going to have to replace you, Shane.
    ~

I have a Brooks/DJ 6/6 and faded both in the SD as a hedge if things go awry.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.