Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• noddy

At least Palmer got some points today for my weekend showdown lineup.

• superstars92

Gary Woodland trying to play some birdie free golf today.

• superstars92

Woodland barely has more fantasy points than Tyrrell Hatton

• Ricardo5346

@superstars92 said...

Woodland barely has more fantasy points than Tyrrell Hatton

It was much more fun when he was -4 on Friday..

• JH822547

Palmer

• depalma13

Palmer Huge

• depalma13

Palmer almost Aced 17!

• noddy

@noddy said...

At least Palmer got some points today for my weekend showdown lineup.

• superstars92

Palmer has more fantasy points than guys at -5 right now. They haven’t teed off yet, but if the guys at -5 guys like play only like E golf with 1-2 birdies, he will finish with more than them.

Ridiculous how many points he has for the tournament. He has pretty much more than anyone who is -3 or worse, even when they do finish and will have a shot to beat some of the -5s given the conditions above.

• superstars92

Gary found a birdie somehow

• BIF

Palmer right for a closing streak and 64

• mh8235

@superstars92 said...

Gary found a birdie somehow

What the hell was that third* shot lmao…have ancer and woodland don’t know if I should laugh or cry

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

WV allows everything.

I don’t approve of the sister-brother fornication, but you’re right. No one else cares.
    ~

• superstars92

Gary Woodland struggling, but I’m in a 10 man tournament that pays like top 3 (500 to first – 100 buy in), and I have him so I need any birdie I can get.

The problem is there’s a really good 5/6 with DJ who’s right behind and then EmpireMaker and his friend/partner 3rd_and_schlong have the exact same 6/6 dupe that’s like 10 points behind that doesn’t have Woodland, so it’s between the 4 of us for 3 spots.

• BIF

@BIF said...

Palmer right for a closing streak and 64

Birdie, Streak and BOFR

A big last hole for Palmer 👍

• jerla

Palmer birdies 18 with a 64 + bogey free + a streak to end it.

• superstars92

Lol I got up to 33rd in the 200 dollar SE (the 2nd Driver contest that pays out 20k to 1st) since Palmer went insane, but that lineup also has Rory/English with 3 leaders so there’s really no shot to move that much further up, since I’m assuming Rory/English won’t be beating say a Bryson/Fleetwood pairing.

• noddy

Palmer

• hypegotti

Sitting right on cash with 5 guys to go after the Palmer round hope I can move now

Fleetwood, English, matysuma, cantlay and rahm should I be feeling good??

• shadowchap1978

Lol Palmer with 64 points in SD… I would take that right now over any guy I have going a bit later.

• ifthethunder

@jerla said...

Palmer birdies 18 with a 64 + bogey free + a streak to end it.

I have no Palmer and my lineups felt that. Even ones with no prayer of cashing felt it, imo.
    ~

• me_mike84

id kill for one of my guys to have a round like palmer.

• superstars92

Putting is extraordinarily easy out there right now.

• qatman

I have Palmer in full week in a non-cashing 6/6 (Bryson, X, English, Hideki, Bubba, Palmer) so that was nice. However I decided to take him out of both my showdown lineups today. Oops.

• superstars92

Bad miss by Rory for birdie. Any putt under 25 feet has like a good shot at going in since it’s pretty much impossible to 3 putt these greens now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).