Comments

• whodat2

When: August 6-9

Where: San Francisco, CA

Course: TPC Harding Park | A Par 70 playing at 7234 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +4

Coverage:
    ESPN and CBS (Sat & Sun) has full coverage of this year’s tournament.

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• superstars92

No rain to stop Benny An today.

• Guizzy

Benny An ACE.

• superstars92

I dunno if this is good or bad for Pat Reed, who is my differential in the MM. He’s like one of the best putters in the world, but the greens are so easy, any body can make putts today as long as they hit it well T2G.

• timusbr

LMAO ESPN promoting ESPN+ . a 1 year subscription will get you the ability to watch a billion shots.

say every contest is 156 golfers @ par 72 × 2 rounds + 72 golfers making the cut for par 72 2 rounds
    22464 shots + 10368 shots = 32843 shots for 1 event
    32843 × 40 events =1313280 shots for the year

So that means we can see 998,000,000 Tiger shots from the past.

OMG a billion shots if I buy espn+ such a deal
    (or is that we can watch 998 Tiger shots a million times each?)

• superstars92

Maybe Benny An and Collin Morikawa have this side bet for best Cal Golden Bear score on Sunday, so hopefully this motivates Morikawa to shoot -7 today.

• depalma13

Up to 64th in the Milly Maker. Looks like I need Champ and Brooks to go real low with a Champ win.

• ifthethunder

@superstars92 said...

Maybe Benny An and Collin Morikawa have this side bet for best Cal Golden Bear score on Sunday, so hopefully this motivates Morikawa to shoot -7 today.

~

• BrianVT

Got Benny An in a showdown 1.15%, but also has Streelman at .92%. Must have been pretty drunk when I made that one.

• Dewoc19

Palmer beasted out today

• superstars92

Adam Scott just casually making a birdie on the 1st way out of position.

• noddy

@me_mike84 said...

id kill for one of my guys to have a round like palmer.

He really helped my weekend contests and i played a lot of cash game contests.

• noddy

@depalma13 said...

Up to 64th in the Milly Maker. Looks like I need Champ and Brooks to go real low with a Champ win.

Good luck.

• BrianVT

@depalma13 said...

Good luck! I’m just slightly behind you, in 126,679th.

• BrianVT

Streelman is even today with 5 birdies. I guess that’s not awful for SD.

• BIF

@BrianVT said...

Streelman is even today with 5 birdies. I guess that’s not awful for SD.

He’s actually -2 today and Even overall

• superstars92

Oh man ugly shot from Adam Scott on the easy par 5.

• superstars92

Rory must think these are US Open greens.

• ifthethunder

@BrianVT said...

Good luck! I’m just slightly behind you, in 126,679th.

55,817 here! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    ~

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

He’s actually -2 today and Even overall

Oh, yea, I looked at that graphic wrong. Saw lots of circles and boxes.

• JH822547

@superstars92 said...

Oh man ugly shot from Adam Scott on the easy par 5.

Nice recovery!

• superstars92

Adam Scott taking advantage of another fairway….pretty sure this will be considered OB next time (I’ll take it this time though).

Too many players are intentionally hitting it onto the parallel fairway when they go far left on their drive that I don’t think was the point of the setup.

Scott is one of the few who’s recovered for birdie but the rest have all made par pretty much.

• RudyPujols

Have a 3 leg matchup parlay with two guys up by 3 shots. Then Noren hanging with Steele (I have Steele) on 100 feet of birdie putts and a chip in through 6 holes. Absolute BS.

Edit: I guess the 67 footer was a ST troll, hopefully.

• Theelegantelk

JT expressing my thoughts on his putting quite articulately and accurately.

• brians

LMAO 445 people thought it was a bright idea to put the top 6 with DJ as captain in the $10,000 freebie. Let’s see how that goes for them !!!

• superstars92

Ironically Kevin Streelman finished the day at E with 5 birdies.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).