NFL FORUM

Comments

• Smallchimp

With a week until the NFL draft and no threads about it, I thought I’d get something going for us year-round NFL DFS heads to have discussions in. What players do you see having the biggest fantasy impact, whether on your team or in general? Which players are going to be the biggest losers? If you have a take, let us have it!

• JH822547

There was a chap playing for Alabama in the title game and they kept throwing it to him and he kept catching it, I remember thinking that an NFL team should sign him and if they do, I’m going to roster him in season long and DFS line-ups.

Forgot to write down the name though!

• BigRay

Devonta Smith is the chap you are thinking of. he may have a similar path as Jefferson for Minnesota did his rookie year. As a Bucs fan, if a RB falls to them (Harris or Entienne), I would think either one would be of value by being able to catch out of the backfield. Plus the GOAT will get them coached up quick..

• factorial89

the patriots are looking at qb justin fields from ohio state.but so are the 49rs who draft ahead of them.the 49rs also like qb trey lance fron north dakota state.what is wrong with garapollo.

• superjon

Fields will be the best QB in this draft not named Trevor Lawrence, and could end up being better than him as well.

• odanny

@superjon said...

Fields will be the best QB in this draft not named Trevor Lawrence, and could end up being better than him as well.

I aint buying that, but I will be watching all of his games this season. Welcome to the place QB’s go to die.

• superjon

I guess I didn’t factor him going to Chicago. Kind of thought it would be New England.

• Smallchimp

If Etienne was really drafted to be the 2 of a 1-2 punch behind the incumbents, what the hell is going on lol. There’s a chance they run an effective split backfield where you can have two viable guys, but it’s going to be interesting to see where the DK salary will land for week one.

• Smallchimp

Also, am I crazy to not hate Fields going to Chicago? I don’t have tons of faith in Nagy, but having ARob to throw to is pretty nice. That connection should be fun

• 808state

I don’t know what pricing will be week 1, but Tua seems like the best buy low assuming he’s priced based on his performance last year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).