PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• HunkerToe

Put my vote down for new Happy Meal

• noddy

Winner – Spieth

Fade – Rory

Sleeper – Si Woo

Its too easy this week.

• MrSnuffleupagus

@noddy said...

Winner – Spieth

Fade – Rory

Sleeper – Si Woo

Its too easy this week.

Ur crazy fading Rory. New clubs and some swag along with it.

• timusbr

lol you guys with the big 1, we are not looking for a greatful dead ticket here that was a count of how many people supported each of the 3 solutions. WhoDats vote trumps all…if he cares to weigh in

If I make a new one i will do it 10pm central time

• noddy

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Ur crazy fading Rory. New clubs and some swag along with it.

I’ve been awful lately, but this is my week

• Straightfire118

Winner: Big dick Rick Fowler in a playoff over Jon Rahm and Bryson DeChambeau

Fade: Rory Mcilroy, Jordan Spieth, and Sam Burns

Sleeper: Big dick Rick Fowler

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

It’s the $4444 week! Biggest buy-in I have ever played. Can’t post full lineups, but:

Winner: Schauffele
    Sleeper: Fleetwood
    Second place: Finau, as always
    Others in top 6: My 3 other guys I hope!

• timusbr

Please delete your entry from the $1 Happy Meal PGA Championship. the contest is a 50/50 and IMHO wont fill. A new Contest $1 HM Tim’s FU fix for 100 people is now Open.

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

we are not looking for a greatful dead ticket here

I’ll take one!

As for the contests, I don’t know that we’re going to fill a 150 entry 50/50. And the closer to Thursday morning, the harder it gets to fill a bigger 2nd one. But I think there’s probably enough of us regulars to get a 50 man Happy Meal done even if it doesn’t get posted until tomorrow afternoon.
    ~

• timusbr

@Felixxberg said...

It’s the $4444 week! Biggest buy-in I have ever played. Can’t post full lineups, but:

All the best Felixxberg,
    Any other participants? We all know Bif has the $20 tickets, who else hoping for the Golden Ticket?

• ifthethunder

P.S. Tim, I think your special little round ‘0’ is messing with the format. I remember using double * once or twice as an alternative P.S. and getting scolded for it. The comment software is very finicky.
    ~

• whodat2

@timusbr said...

lol you guys with the big 1, we are not looking for a greatful dead ticket here that was a count of how many people supported each of the 3 solutions. WhoDats vote trumps all…if he cares to weigh in

If I make a new one i will do it 10pm central time

I would’ve voted for the 150 because it has always filled before in majors, but at the end of the day I really dgaf. I’m in either way.

• timusbr

@ifthethunder said...

P.S. Tim, I think your special little round ‘0’ is messing with the format. I remember using double * once or twice as an alternative P.S. and getting scolded for it. The comment software is very finicky.
    ~

I cant edit it. Need some help to delete it.

• miggs6876

@noddy said...

Winner – Spieth

Fade – Rory

Sleeper – Si Woo

Its too easy this week.

Bold fade.

• MrSnuffleupagus

I have a feeling these guys are going to eat this course up. Players are ton better now than when Carl Peterson got 4th here lol. -18 winning score followed by a bunch coming close. Opposite of 2012.

• titanhawks

The FU Fix Happy Meal is also a 50/50

• byo34

@titanhawks said...

😂

Poor Tim.

• BrianVT

@titanhawks said...

Uh oh.

• Wander_Bread

Live look at Tim setting up the 2 happy meals

• BigRay

@timusbr said...

we are not looking for a greatful dead ticket here

I am. Dead and Company tix are going on sale tomorrow!!!! Glad they are coming to Tampa. As far as the Happy Meal, I am not a big poster while in work season, but I try to support all that goes on here, as I try to check in on a daily basis. Hopefully with the Major we might get some more people than normal. On to golf, I hit Morikawa last year winning the PGA. Kinda of looking for someone this year like him. Zelatoris, Burns, Hovland..but this course is super difficult. The Speith narrative would be nice. Rory winning it here before is a good story. I think I will stay away from those 2 though and hope that is a good plan.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@timusbr said...

I cant edit it. Need some help to delete it.

Fixed.

It was the stars you used at beginning that edited the format. :)

• BIF

@timusbr said...

All the best Felixxberg,
    Any other participants? We all know Bif has the $20 tickets, who else hoping for the Golden Ticket?

I have a $555 ticket for this week as well but didn’t get the $4444

• RudyPujols

@BigRay said...

Dead and Company tix are going on sale tomorrow!!!! Glad they are coming to Tampa

Thanks for the heads up. Saw them in the pit in Indy in 2018, great show. Probably try and go again this September. It might be un-dudely or whatever to enjoy Mayer (insert Help on the Way/Slipknot/Your Body is a Wonderland jab), but he’s great in the Jerry role. Nobody alive and not named Warren Haynes could do it any more justice than he does.

As for the PGA Championship, I’m eating Xander and Hovland chalk, for sure. Probably work in some Colin, too. Got to make some pivots and uncomfortable fades somewhere, so probably out on Rory, Bison, and Ancer even though I don’t hate the plays.

At what ownership does a $9k Cantplay become enticing in the Milly? Sub-5%? Never under any circumstances?

• ifthethunder

@bhdevault said...

Fixed.

It was the stars you used at beginning that edited the format. :)

Darned stars and scrubs!!!

Thanks, b.h.d.
    ~

• JaBr

@Felixxberg said...

Get it Felix! Good luck!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).