PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• JIB7

@RudyPujols said...

+5 86% on Data Golf.

DJ’s finish going to be uber-frustrating if that happens.

• eruthruff

What are the odds of Grill making the cut after +5 in the first round and now facing the worst of the winds?

I spent an hour trying to figure out whether to play Grillo or Keegan and still made the wrong call.

• jdubadubs

@Baysman said...

Tringale. SMH

Quintuple bogey 2 holes after a triple – yuck

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Harman is going to miss this 9 footer right?

I f’ing knew it!!

Never fails…. last hole on Friday missed putt by the last guy to sink the most pathetic possible 6/6 with a +5 cut… F U Harman with your doubles in the best conditions….

Now I hope X blows up so I don’t have to f’ing sweat a pathetic 5/6 all weekend

• Baysman

lol. Tringale ST must be a troll.

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Nobody has him, but Y.E. Yang was just DQed for signing an incorrect scorecard

Might have been all that math adding up those two 9’s he put up 🙄

• BIF

@RudyPujols said...

+5 86% on Data Golf.

I’m surprised it’s that’s high already as still almost 20 golfers away

• hbomb57

Official PGA wind tester.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@RudyPujols said...

Huh? He’s in at +4, right?

Yeah, sorry was out of the loop. Didn’t realize it’s going to go to +4 or higher

• TheWeeIceMan

Piss off, Harmen. Ruined a solid 6/6.

• hbomb57

@Baysman said...

lol. Tringale ST must be a troll.

It isn’t. Look like he hit two shots in water 239 yards on a Par 5. Not sure what club he was using and why with the water on the left and plenty of room on right.

• Baysman

Tringale with the 10????

• ifthethunder

I appreciate Jim K. putting up the weekend contest before we know who is playing the weekend. Can always edit later!

P.S. I hope Tim is just taking a temporary break.
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

@hbomb57 said...

It isn’t. Look like he hit two shots in water 239 yards on a Par 5. Not sure what club he was using and why with the water on the left and plenty of room on right.

He had a problem a few weeks ago with his layups. Seems it has come back again

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Both Reed and Harman lost 4 shots early in the morning when conditions were better… they should have both been in at +2/+3 very disappointing round from both

• JimKronlund

@ifthethunder said...

I appreciate Jim K. putting up the weekend contest before we know who is playing the weekend. Can always edit later!

P.S. I hope Tim is just taking a temporary break.
    ~

I dont have much confidence my weekend line ups will fare any better.

• mogan11

Looks like +4 would really lower 6/6%.

• IlliniTwig

I’m right there with you. But don’t look now, +6 coming in hot!

• zeeshan2

Leishman going the wrong way

• IlliniTwig

@Unico10 said...

I f’ing knew it!!

Never fails…. last hole on Friday missed putt by the last guy to sink the most pathetic possible 6/6 with a +5 cut… F U Harman with your doubles in the best conditions….

Now I hope X blows up so I don’t have to f’ing sweat a pathetic 5/6 all weekend

• Baysman

Vik wet

• ifthethunder

Way to finish with a bogey on 9, Cam.
    ~

• jdubadubs

Tringale wet again…

• Mccurds13

Leishman and Schauffele getting through should give me a good percentage of 6s but a lot of golf left for them

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@IlliniTwig said...

I don’t think so
    Actually the +5 trend may be slowing down?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).