PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• depalma13

So what Happy Meal are we using and where is the link?

• noddy

I made a lineup with Rory

• Wander_Bread

@noddy said...

I made a lineup with Rory

• BIF

Just watched Tony Finau’s press conference and he had no clue that he was allowed to use a rangefinder this week 😂 he thought they were joking with him and then said what a few of us said, the pin yardage is only a small part of the numbers he needs.

• Getty33

@RudyPujols said...

At what ownership does a $9k Cantplay become enticing in the Milly? Sub-5%? Never under any circumstances?

His basic ball striking has been perfectly fine, he’s just been losing strokes on the green at an alarming rate. After missing cuts at the Players and Masters he switched from his old Scotty Cameron to an Odyssey and proceeded to miss his next 2 cuts. Maybe he spent last week off experimenting with a 1950’s era Acushnet Bullseye.

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

So what Happy Meal are we using and where is the link?

Waiting to hear from Tim, but this is the current 50/50:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/108216224
    ~

• zioncres

• 2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@timusbr said...

All the best Felixxberg,
    Any other participants? We all know Bif has the $20 tickets, who else hoping for the Golden Ticket?

I’ll probably put one in too

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@timusbr said...

All the best Felixxberg

Thanks! I’m entering my lineup in the Happy Meal too so people can see how my lineup is doing.

• Felixxberg

@JaBr said...

Get it Felix! Good luck!!

Thanks! I hope I have a sweat at least. I’d hate to be dead after two days!

• byo34

Have had a nice couple of weeks, time to get greedy and enter the $200 single entry and come in dead last!!!

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

Just watched Tony Finau’s press conference and he had no clue that he was allowed to use a rangefinder this week 😂 he thought they were joking with him and then said what a few of us said, the pin yardage is only a small part of the numbers he needs.

Lee Westwood said he’ll throw one in the bag but it won’t even get used as long as he’s in the fairway.

• Ricolasvegas

Fleetwood finishing positions on Links/style Coastal courses since 2018-

2020: Scottish Open-2nd

2019: The Open-2nd, Dunhill Links-5th, British Masters-8th, Irish Open-23rd, US Open-65th

2018: The Open-2nd, US Open-2nd

I always get this guy wrong… but hard to ignore these numbers.

• Wander_Bread

@Felixxberg said...

Link

Good luck against the big dogs in the big $$ contest!

• MrSnuffleupagus

I like turtles…….

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BIF said...

The interview with Webb yesterday echoed what you were saying. He basically called them useless because of all the other yardages that they will want from the caddies. Edge of the green seemed to be the most popular, which you can’t shoot unless someone is standing there.

• Felixxberg

@Wander_Bread said...

Good luck against the big dogs in the big $$ contest!

Thanks! I’ll be swimming with sharks for sure, but I feel like golf is a sport where pros don’t crush that much.

• Wander_Bread

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks! I’ll be swimming with sharks for sure, but I feel like golf is a sport where pros don’t crush that much.

I agree. Especially with SE

• timusbr

@titanhawks said...

The FU Fix Happy Meal is also a 50/50

I Know I made it paid top 10

I quit for this week. Thunder please take over . will add any league contest into cup results.

• badtrip

What’s really kind of funny is every sprinkler head number was arrived at by some kind of variant of a range finder. Caddies scout courses shooting all kinds of numbers, then put the range finder numbers in their books. They have very detailed mappings of the green complexes, and have daily pin sheets. The fastest way to get whatever number required is to shoot the pin and work off that.

If the pin is 17 on, subtract that from pin #, you got front. Need the number to carry were the green gets wider 11 yards from front? It’s 6 short of your pin. Of course there are guesstimate adjustments for elevation changes and angle before wind adjustments, but come on, every number they use originated from a laser in the first place.

• seangeezy

It seems like this course really suits bombers with the length, but I don’t think it does – I expect grinders to do really, really well here.

• badtrip

The one thing I have to admit is the pin is generally not in the hole when the player arrive at their ball. I don’t want to have to wait for the the green to clear before the process begins.

• byo34

Rickie is in a featured group but DJ isn’t… that isn’t right.

• hbomb57

@byo34 said...

Rickie is in a featured group but DJ isn’t… that isn’t right.

Maybe his wife is caddying for him.

• depalma13

Who’s caddying for Westwood?

• skankinmat

KH Lee added to the field. SIGN ME UP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).