PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• BIF

@BrianVT said...

Is Kip on the bag for Stenson, or does his caddy look just like Kip?

Yes Kip is caddieing for Henrik

• Fontaine

DAHMAN MY LORD. ANOTHER birdie. -5 first 9. Marry me

• Steverino01

I finally have a streaker this week…

ROSE

• timusbr

@Fontaine said...

Joel Dahman got me in 1st place right now in the FD $44. Early I know but still cool to see $20,000 next to your name on a 6/6 on satuday afternoon. Gives me hope

curious if that was a ripping moment?

• Wander_Bread

Double bogey 7 after being 250 out in the fairway after your drive. Hot start bubba!

• JimKronlund

Noren with the rare bofr

• Cdavis21

Is the app staying up to date? Ths site is so far behind

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

sent you a PM

Sent a reply. I was out getting my COVID shot and a case of Yuengling LIGHT. Which I totally bought on purpose.

P.S. They should put the lite beer in a different section so people don’t buy it by accident. Better yet, a different store.
    ~

• Wander_Bread

Cam Smith waking up at some point would be fantastic

• Fontaine

Still in 1st in the FD $44 with Ossty and Hideki about to start. hope they don’t tank me.

• lfn1992

Not much breaking my way here on moving day

• ajwert

Course horse rory sucks

• BIF

That putting stroke of Brooks looked pretty solid on the par save on 1 – wouldn’t surprise me to see him sleep on the lead tonight though I also have lots of Oosty so he can be right there too

• ifthethunder

@Fontaine said...

Still in 1st in the FD $44 with Ossty and Hideki about to start. hope they don’t tank me.

Good luck!

If only Phatrick hadn’t phucked up on phour, he’d of got us a BOFR.
    ~

• JimKronlund

Francesco Molinari
    F_Molinari · 2m Our partnership has come to an end, but best of luck going forward and thanks for the unwavering support in a challenging year and a half Fooch1993

• BIF

@ajwert said...

Course horse rory sucks

Course Horse ? because he won here 9 years ago ?

It’s not wet and soft this week – Rory likes it soft, that’s when he gets his biggest advantages from his long carrying drives (that’ll stay in the fairway and not run out) and soft greens where he can fire at pins (and shots will stick) and not have to worry about his inconsistent spin control.

Not saying he could not have won/dominated here as he is Rory F’n McIlroy but his edge is reduced in drier firmer conditions and despite being from N.Ireland, his historical results in windy conditions are not great.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

We didn’t have many choices though, did we?

I generally ignore results from 2013 or older, because we were all different people back then. (Plus it makes eyeballing c.h. next to recent form and DK salary in my spreadsheets more difficult.)

But I looked at it when I thought someone was showing some decent recent form as well.

And that also got me: Charl Schwarzel. Perhaps my methods are unsound.

• golgi

@JimKronlund said...

Francesco Molinari
    F_Molinari · 2m Our partnership has come to an end, but best of luck going forward and thanks for the unwavering support in a challenging year and a half Fooch1993

What does that mean? Quitting golf? Changing caddies? Explain please.

• JimKronlund

@golgi said...

Changing caddies

That one

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

We didn’t have many choices though, did we?

I generally ignore results from 2013 or older, because we were all different people back then. (Plus it makes eyeballing c.h. next to recent form and DK salary in my spreadsheets more difficult.)

But I looked at it when I thought someone was showing some decent recent form as well.

And that also got me: Charl Schwarzel. Perhaps my methods are unsound.

Agreed I get it – I have some Rory too but none of mine were because he won here in a different technological environment 9 years ago – he just won a couple weeks ago so form trumped dated history for me. I have around 8-10% I think

• ajwert

@BIF said...

It’s not wet and soft this week – Rory likes it soft, that’s when he gets his biggest advantages from his long carrying drives (that’ll stay in the fairway and not run out) and soft greens where he can fire at pins (and shots will stick) and not have to worry about his inconsistent spin control.

Not saying he could not have won/dominated here as he is Rory F’n McIlroy but his edge is reduced in drier firmer conditions and despite being from N.Ireland, his historical results in windy conditions are not great.

Copy that. I’m just pouting because he’s in a 6/6 of mine in the milly and I thought his previous win here plus his recent win a few weeks ago would translate to success.

• RudyPujols

Brian, if you get this and you see Niemann or C-Bez, please request that they extract their craniums (or crania perhaps, not sure) from their rectums.

Had a 6/6 in the big $5 SE with 4 guys at T7 at the end of yesterday and the two other guys are Spieth and Finau.

• ifthethunder

@ajwert said...

Copy that. I’m just pouting because he’s in a 6/6 of mine in the milly and I thought his previous win here plus his recent win a few weeks ago would translate to success.

At least Rory made the cut, unlike frickin’ Xander “Xoftbutt” Schauffele.

I only had X in 2 lineups, but he was the torpedo in my best one.
    ~

• lfn1992

HOFFMAN STREAK

• RudyPujols

Niemann going all Xander on the 7th. I’m sure he will not convert the dart on 8 either. He was the original King of the Dart Par before Morikawa stole his crown.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).