PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• mitchsnyderdfw

It’s really amazing how Brooks just goes ice cold fire in majors. Of course he could be leading if he had made some putts the first couple days

• hbomb57

@Baseballshark2019 said...

Did you hit the cash out button yet?

Ha. No but should have when it got to 280.00 now down to 83.00. It’s sink or swim and Phil is leaning toward the swim figuratively…..I am just going to from here.

• Ricardo5346

Louie killing himself on the green today

• Fontaine

disappointed in Louis, Ancer and Mats today obviously but tomorrow is a new day and I’m still in the top 50. Doesn’t take much to move up at this point and i fully expect those three to play better tomorrow. I also have Spieth, Reed and the best value thus far in Joel Dahman. So no matter what the result having a potential GPP winner to sweat on Sunday makes it all worth wild. Hopefully some things turn my way, tomorrow. :)

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@hbomb57 said...

Ha. No but should have when it got to 280.00 now down to 83.00. It’s sink or swim and Phil is leaning toward the swim figuratively…..I am just going to from here.

I like it. Makes it fun for tomorrow! At the end of the day it’s only $10.

• depalma13

I have four guys in the top 5. Sadly they are evenly split.

Team “OO” with 2 and my top lineup with 2.

• BIF

@Fontaine said...

Thanks my dude!
    Im going to let you in on a secret I haven’t told anyone else on this forum yet. If I take down 1st, I’m setting up a 1k winner take all 10 person freeroll. Only my stoner buddies with the good vibes and support get the link!. Guess I only have 9 potential spots left now!

Hell yah – go get that 💰💵

• BrianVT

@RudyPujols said...

Brian, if you get this and you see Niemann or C-Bez, please request that they extract their craniums (or crania perhaps, not sure) from their rectums.

Sorry, wasn’t checking phone much. Did see C Bez once with a nice approach shot. Might have been 12. Sat at 14 a while, man that pin location was tough. So many balls over back of green trying to chip back up hill and save par. Less than half could stop it.

I wish Shrek would have played better today.

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

Yes Kip is caddieing for Henrik

Thanks. He yelled at some volunteers who wouldn’t shut up this morning on 2, and I thought it sounded/looked like him. Hadn’t really been watching his Twitter feed lately, so missed that. Holmes didn’t work out either?

• BrianVT

@Fontaine said...

Thanks my dude!
    Im going to let you in on a secret I haven’t told anyone else on this forum yet. If I take down 1st, I’m setting up a 1k winner take all 10 person freeroll. Only my stoner buddies with the good vibes and support get the link!. Guess I only have 9 potential spots left now!

Hot box all day! Good luck. I need some Oost magic tomorrow also. Still reeling from the X missed cut.

• timusbr

@Fontaine said...

Thanks my dude!

When I win your $1000, I will put up 200 to the forum for a PIG contest

• timusbr

I am in only 2 contests in classic this week. The free birdie and the Happy Meal. I just started to look at ownership and realized the free birdie contest is only 250%, so a ton of automatic entries that people didnt know about.

bottom line for me is….Please send me a salary .csv this week. any Gpp. Please

• Ricardo5346

I actually think Louie gets it done tomorrow. Led the field in SG T2G and his normally excellent putting failed. If he were avg putting, he’d be in first. I think that bounces back.

• mh8235

Two lineups in the DTG and both have Grace/Woodland….best one with Mats and Hov as well was in 3,000th to start the day.

Tale of two 9s, and one story of sadness…fml….why can’t things ever break right

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Finally checked my lineups. Should hopefully break even. Fortunately only made 10 lineups and my milly entries came from tickets.

But man seeing Phil at 1st with like 2% ownership makes me question why I even spent hours listening to pods and researching players. The tournament is just a lotto (and this course probably played a big factor ). I am going to go light on research for the Next milly.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Dead last in the weekend tourney with this line up.
    Corey Conners
    Colin More cowa
    ancer
    Im
    Fitzpatrick
    Matt Wallace
    WTF

• JimKronlund

I did not see any real overlay, but Horschel at $6,300 :O ???

• MrBreeze

Phil & Louie drained their tanks yesterday, it was like a Sunday finish watching those two. I am playing the other three guys in the top five for today’s SD.

• JimKronlund

PGA SHOWDOWN SINGLE ENTRY $10 DOUBLE UP (ROUND 4)
    Entry: $10 Marg: 12.79%
    Entries: 90/172 Pays: 43.60%
    Prizes: $1,500 1st: 1.33%
    Crowns: 10
    No Multi-Entry

• JimKronlund

PGA SHOWDOWN $1.5K HYBRID [3 ENTRY MAX] (ROUND 4)
    Entry: $3 Marg: 15.82%
    Entries: 317/594 Pays: 22.05% Min Cash: 2.00x
    Prizes: $1,500 1st: 10.00% Top Ten: 39.00%
    Crowns: 3

• ifthethunder

I missed all morning showdowns. Got up late, and the laptop decided this was the perfect time to take a crap.
    ~

• RudyPujols

Praying for a miracle Phil day even though I have zero on him even in Showdown. He might be the only guy other than a healthy Tiger who isn’t bothered by Big Ol Broogsy being his final pairing. Threw in on Niemann at +4150 just to get a little stupid. Fully expect Brooks to make it a “5-pack” today, unfortunately.

Good luck to Fontaine and others sweating something real.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Dead last in the weekend tourney with this line up.
    Corey Conners
    Colin More cowa
    ancer
    Im
    Fitzpatrick
    Matt Wallace
    WTF

Wallace cost me a lot of money yesterday

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

bottom line for me is….Please send me a salary .csv this week. any Gpp. Please

Sent you a message.
    ~

• RudyPujols

Cam Davis is determined to complete the journey from T1 late morning Friday to T81 Sunday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).