PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• BIF

In true PGA of America fashion, they are trying to ruin what was a great tourney setup – you don’t make a hole driveable on Sunday, you do that on Saturday.

Course plays tough all week and they go with the Par 69 muni setup on Sunday – fuk’n stupid !

Do that on Saturday for moving day but not for the final round…sooo bad – the course was set up great to crown a deserving champion who grinder his way 4 days through major championship conditions and now they do this where an early hot birdie-fest round coupled with some potential late heavy winds causing carnage destroys the importance of the first three days.

• Fontaine

Reed with the Eagle

• MrBreeze

@BIF said...

In true PGA of America fashion, they are trying to ruin what was a great tourney setup – you don’t make a hole driveable on Sunday, you do that on Saturday.

Course plays tough all week and they go with the Par 69 muni setup on Sunday – fuk’n stupid

The motive for this seems mighty suspicious, agree that they got it backwards. I think it is TV coverage motivated, J6P wants to see birdies.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Course plays tough all week and they go with the Par 69 muni setup on Sunday – fuk’n stupid

Their website leaderboard is lame as hell, too. Sure it’s updating faster than pgatour.com, but I’m willing to bet 1,000 that this is because that was their demand.
    ~

• MrBreeze

Cam Smith 2 under after 2, go low young man, go low

• BIF

@MrBreeze said...

The motive for this seems mighty suspicious, agree that they got it backwards. I think it is TV coverage motivated, J6P wants to see birdies.

Yah but there have been a bunch of birds each day, Rose made 8 yesterday and had to grind/hold on the other holes – too many easy pars today offset with the easier setup making others birdie holes

• Fontaine

Back into the top 10, Lets goooo

• Steverino01

I’ve got some catching up to do for this round.

ROSE

REED

MORIKAWA

• Fontaine

ANCER CANT STOP WONT STOP

• Baseballshark2019

So who of the leaders does this set up favor.

Kopeka vs lefty vs Louis. Also with this set up should i place money on the guys that are -2 and all 25 to 1 odds? Would love to hear peoples thoughts on both

• BIF

@Baseballshark2019 said...

So who of the leaders does this set up favor.

Kopeka vs lefty vs Louis. Also with this set up should i place money on the guys that are -2 and all 25 to 1 odds? Would love to hear peoples thoughts on both

Not sure a -2 can get there unless they shoot -7 like Ancer

I’m still leaning Koepka as Phil has not played 4 good rounds in a tourney in a long time – the Champions tour is made for him as they only play 3 rounds 😂

• Wander_Bread

Cam smith likely double here. Man i really needed him to play well today. Gonna be 1 over after biriding the first 2

• Getty33

Berger and Henley playing together out there today, just spreading their bad golf mojo amongst themselves. Those two are total trash.

• eatmyturf23

@BIF said...

they are trying to ruin what was a great tourney setup – you don’t make a hole driveable on Sunday, you do that on Saturday.

Agree with this 100%

Yet no one told Berger of the birdie fest. He is ruining my lineup that is 27th in the Mayo and winning my Hundos… he’s holding back a big win. Very peeved.

• Fontaine

Dahman b2b Birdies and into the top 10

• JimKronlund

Nascar RG
    https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming

• MrBreeze

Cam Smith opens -2 and then completely loses his mind……SMH

• timusbr

@Wander_Bread said...

Cam smith likely double here. Man i really needed him to play well today. Gonna be 1 over after biriding the first 2

I want him too……a bogie after dbl now +2 on the day

someone tackle him and tell him its birdie time

• Fontaine

IM BACK IN 1st for $20K, Lets get this bread.

Follow along here https://www.fanduel.com/games/58841/contests/58841-246460168/entries/2487495078/scoring

Ill be doing a 1k forum freeroll if I take this down!

• eatmyturf23

@Fontaine said...

Follow along here https://www.fanduel.com/games/58841/contests/58841-246460168/entries/2487495078/scoring

Go get it! 👍

• Wander_Bread

Cam continues his downward spiral. Absolutely throttling my chances in all ways

• Wander_Bread

@Fontaine said...

Good luck man!!

• eatmyturf23

Dahmen just missed a birdie streak and flipped his club in the air in frustration.

Looked silly with his safari hat. You can’t be angry looking in that kind of hat.

• Getty33

@Fontaine said...

Sweet

• Steverino01

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).