PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Kingspark35

Phil’s secret weapon.

• lfn1992

Can Spieth, Branden Grace and Redneck Charley push me high up there in the Milly?

• BrianVT

Shatton so worthless this weekend

• BrianVT

@Kingspark35 said...

Phil’s secret weapon.

At least he doesn’t close his eyes and take a quick nap like Jason Dye. He’s so annoying

• Wander_Bread

How the heck are cam’s short irons this far off line

• BrianVT

@Fontaine said...

Back into the top 10, Lets goooo

You bonging beers today or sticking with the smoke? Good luck!

• Cdavis21

Why do I always think it is a good idea to play Tony Finau?

• Fontaine

@BrianVT said...

You bonging beers today or sticking with the smoke? Good luck!

Not going too crazy, Im prepared to fall out of contention and finish 35th, so not getting to crazy, got a dinner to go to tonight with family haha

• BIF

Poults bogeying both front nine par 5’s is not what I was hoping for

• depalma13

It’s a birdie fest and my golfers are out there spraying it worse than a female dog in heat.

• timusbr

looking at our league ironman for day 4.

nobody has Ancer and I am the only one with Rose. Surprised that most people didnt go with him after the birdie’s he notched on Sat.

• BIF

@timusbr said...

looking at our league ironman for day 4.

nobody has Ancer and I am the only one with Rose. Surprised that most people didnt go with him after the birdie’s he notched on Sat.

If Rose made any birds in Round 1-2 he’d be a must own – he had 2 and 1 birds the first 2 rounds but now has made 8 and 8 in Rounds 3-4

Still 19 birds is enough to win the tourney if he had decent bogey avoidance

• BIF

Shot tracker has Niemann in trouble on 2

• Fontaine

Haha Reed water. this lineup a GG

• BIF

If Koepka wins today, he’ll have 5 majors which will pass Rory/Els who have 4 and tie Phil, Seve and Byron Nelson with 5 major victories.

Only 13 players have ever won 6 or more majors and only 19 have won 5+ so far (Koepka would be 20th person to reach 5 with a win today).

• depalma13

And just like that team “OO” skyrockets up the leaderboards.

• BIF

2 shot swing on #1

Koepka solo lead

It’s Over !!

• BrianVT

That’s the last time Phil sees the lead all day

• BIF

Hatton with a streak late on Sunday – the extra points help

• Getty33

@BIF said...

If Koepka wins today, he’ll have 5 majors which will pass Rory/Els who have 4 and tie Phil, Seve and Byron Nelson with 5 major victories.

Only 13 players have ever won 6 or more majors and only 19 have won 5+ so far (Koepka would be 20th person to reach 5 with a win today).

Other than a reduced field WGC win, he has only 3 other Tour victories that weren’t majors. Best comparison is Nick Faldo who won 9 Tour events with 6 of them being majors. And Koepka kind of seems as disrespected among the casual golf fan as Faldo was. I think it’s their demeanor.

• tristanwolf

FD has live even money bets on birdie the 3rd. isn’t like every player birdieing that?

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

Hatton with a streak late on Sunday – the extra points help

Yep, that gave me a little boost in winnings. Need Uncle Charley to step it up now.

• RudyPujols

Late to the party here, but the first thing that came to my mind on #3 was that the most memorable moment at Harding Park was Colin’s drive/eagle on the short Par 4 Sunday. But it’s hole frigging 3. Weird, no doubt. But seems unlikely it was intentional to benefit anyone. Plenty of guys who are long with good short games lost strokes there and plenty of short knocker iron payers have made birdie. I agree, don’t get it.

• RudyPujols

@tristanwolf said...

FD has live even money bets on birdie the 3rd. isn’t like every player birdieing that?

Well, Wyndham double bogied it. Spieth par. Hovland par. Finau par. Niemann par. Pretty much everyone that matters to my lineups today other than Cbez and Casey are par or worse.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BIF said...

2 shot swing on #1

Koepka solo lead

It’s Over !!

Brooks is gonna give it back on 2

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).