PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Wander_Bread

Brooksy blowup

• RudyPujols

@RudyPujols said...

Late to the party here, but the first thing that came to my mind on #3 was that the most memorable moment at Harding Park was Colin’s drive/eagle on the short Par 4 Sunday. But it’s hole frigging 3. Weird, no doubt. But seems unlikely it was intentional to benefit anyone. Plenty of guys who are long with good short games lost strokes there and plenty of short knocker iron payers have made birdie. I agree, don’t get it.

Scratch that, CVez par also. My top 10 guys are 10% birdie rate on 3.

• BIF

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Brooks is gonna give it back on 2

Yah flip the two shots back maybe

Nope 3 shots

• Steverino01

@BrianVT said...

That’s the last time Phil sees the lead all day

• Getty33

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Brooks is gonna give it back on 2

And we have a new leader…well actually the old leader. Horrible hole for Brooks.

• BrianVT

Geez, Brooks. There’s some messy golf going on in these last few groups.

• tristanwolf

@Steverino01 said...

• BrianVT

@Steverino01 said...

Haha, we’ve got Bum Knee and a 50 year old fighting each other. Shrek really needs to take advantage.

• tristanwolf

@BrianVT said...

Haha, we’ve got Bum Knee and a 50 year old fighting each other. Shrek really needs to take advantage.

shrek can’t make a putt. streelman will probably sneak away with it.

• BIF

Now it’s Phil’s turn to paddle it around as Brooks stuffs it

#1 two shot swing for Brooks (birdie/bogey)
    #2 three shot swing for Phil (birdie/double bogey)
    #3 one shot swing with par/bogey but should have been a two shot swing for Brooks

• Steverino01

What a roller coaster ride this is.

• BIF

…..and down goes Woodland

• BrianVT

Atta boy, Casey. Let’s get on a roll and catch these guys.

• Wander_Bread

Man Louie totally lost his putter after Friday

• BrianVT

Yep, Shrek’s putting is broke

• timusbr

damn oosty, he roll’s it right by the lip every time i see him. they got to start to fall. dont they???

• Wander_Bread

@timusbr said...

damn oosty, he roll’s it right by the lip every time i see him. they got to start to fall. dont they???

He lost over 3 strokes putting yesterday. He has a really smooth stroke, thought for sure he was due to bounce back today but that does not seem to be the case

• timusbr

LOL capt. mode with Brooks as capt. I was 35th in the $6 SE. a few holes later I am 2258

• Steverino01

PHIL holes it out of the sand.

• Wander_Bread

PHIL! What a shot from the sand

• Giez

what were Phil’s odds on winning?

• BrianVT

BK dart. Back and forth

• BrianVT

My single bullet in Milly with Burns W/D is now cashing. smh

• BrianVT

OMG, Shrek made one!

• depalma13

What a crap day. I was winning $1200 this morning and now I’ll be lucky to break even.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).