PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• klyon28

Was in a great position to cash in every contest I’m in and then both Fitz and Cantlay tripled 17 and now I’m on the fringe. Are you freaking kidding me……..

• depalma13

@BrianVT said...

Phil wet.

Meaningless, he gets a drop on the green.

• eatmyturf23

This camerawork has been awful. All day, so many mistracked shots.

• Getty33

@hbomb57 said...

I am an asshole my 10 bet to win 800 on Mickelson went bye bye when Koepka got the two shot swing I chickened, and cashed out for 150, second time I have done something like this where I have cashed out only to have the winner and lose money.

If you could have hedged with some early in game action on Koepka I would have stood my ground. If not, you made a good decision. A guaranteed 15X pay on Philip was the smart choice.

• RudyPujols

A Phil 1 Rickie T2 would sure be a trip.

• Kingspark35

I told you.

He meditaties and he wins.

Look it up.

-8 easy peasy

• timusbr

@RudyPujols said...

A Phil 1 Rickie T2 would sure be a trip.

I think i am more surprised by Rickie in 3rd than I am by Phil in 1st.

Next week is Rocket Mortgage and I think this is one of Rickie’s better events that he is the sponsors golden boy.

• eatmyturf23

@Kingspark35 said...

-8 easy peasy

Phil just dropped one. -6.

If only Oosthuizen didn’t also screw around today he’d be contending for a win.

• JimKronlund

@timusbr said...

I think i am more surprised by Rickie in 3rd than I am by Phil in 1st.

huh?

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

huh?

At least Phil has been on the top of the leaderboard a few times in the last 4 years. I dont know how long of a draught Rickie has had, but its epic in my mind.

• Kingspark35

@eatmyturf23 said...

Phil just dropped one. -6.

Who is going to beat him?

• Fontaine

@Kingspark35 said...

Who is going to beat him?

Phil could beat Phil.

• Kingspark35

Ok could, that’s up there with maybe perhaps and would you like to bet?

• Fontaine

@Kingspark35 said...

Ok could, that’s up there with maybe perhaps and would you like to bet?

Why so hostile? Having a rough weekend?

• Kingspark35

Chicken

• timusbr

@Fontaine said...

Phil could beat Phil.

This^^^ I think why my attention is on the TV because. I am hoping for something memorable. and that pretty much means, Phil could beat Phil

• BIF

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yes please, kick them out. They want to be heard so badly, like their lives depend on a glance from a golfer or hearing themselves on DVR later. I want more fun in golf but that isn’t the way.

The idiots I hate more are the ones run after a drive in the rough and get 8” away from it – dude, you are going to have to move 6+ feet away so GTFO of the way.

• Fontaine

Louis Birdie, phils lead down to 2.

• JimKronlund

The oldest player to ever win a major (most likely) just hit the longest drive by any player all week on 16. 366 yards!
    And his brother is on his bag not bones.
    I agree Fontaine it is Phils to lose.

• Fontaine

@JimKronlund said...

The oldest player to ever win a major (most likely) just hit the longest drive by any player all week on 16. 366 yards!
    And his brother is on his bag not bones.
    I agree Fontaine it is Phils to lose.

Would be a cool story!

• timusbr

you can see any of these guys dbl a hole or eag a hole. and Phil well what did he do yesterday? just sayin. and yes Oosty or Koepka do better for me at $$$$

• BrianVT

Which is a bigger deal? Tiger comeback win at Masters at 43 or Phil with another major at 50?

• Kingspark35

We are watching history guys.

• noddy

@BrianVT said...

Which is a bigger deal? Tiger comeback win at Masters at 43 or Phil with another major at 50?

I think Tiger.

• Getty33

@BrianVT said...

Nicklaus winning the US Open in 1986 at 46 after being given up for dead like the other two you mentioned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).