PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Steverino01

Flu season is over. Although in Canada it may not be, yet.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Anyone have a bigger score of 431 with 5/6 ?

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

50% is above our average for vaccines I think. But if you add to those vaccinated to the number of previously infected…. well you can do the math.

Our 50% is one shot (not two) and think we are only like 12-15% fully vaxxed and that is mostly seniors and health care workers

• BIF

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Not I but did see a 446.0 with DJ ugh !

It was Phil, Brooks, Louie and two T17’s with a DJ MC

• factorial89

playing dfs golf is like playing the lottery.

• mh8235

@factorial89 said...

Except you have the ability to choose not to play certain numbers, and certain numbers perform better than others depending on location, with some numbers popping more frequently due ‘form’. Calling it a complete lottery would be incorrect although I do think it requires less ‘skill’ and strategy week to week with more variance than say DFS football. If you took anyone that doesn’t follow the PGA Tour, and asked them to construct a lineup out of 156 golfers, it’s very very unlikely they can come close to consistently picking good lineups (outside top salary). I know from experience because it’s how I feel opening up a EURO contest. Literally get overwhelmed with the abundance of unfamiliar names; have no idea who does what well nor their age, experience, anything. That my friend would be a lottery for sure.

• depalma13

@factorial89 said...

Nope. The lottery is over in a minute. DFS golf takes four agonizing days to crush you.

• depalma13

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

I couldn’t even get a a 431 with a 6/6.

• kdsdawg

@timusbr said...

Watching the crowd and thinking of covid. Its been a few weeks since we saw a positive. I cant believe any level of professional/college athlete not already vaccinated.
    smh at next report of someone who is positive.
    PS the risk is over yet its still around.

I watched it and the only thing I thought about covid was, it sure is great to see all of those people without masks on not scared of covid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).