PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: May 20-23

Where: Kiawah Island, SC

Course: Ocean Course at Kiawah Island | A Par 72 playing at 7876 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Collin Morikawa at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage (Link shows available wall to wall coverage options)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• jcotdl

@BrianVT said...

JT posted on his twitter today that he had 220 to flag, into a 15 mph wind today, flighted a 4 iron, and it ended up in the water.

while i appreciate the info, i am concerned by its implications.. yikes

• badtrip

I’m guessing the PGA doesn’t set this up painfully long. There’re consistently NOT sadistic with their set ups. They’re not going to let the masses (their customers) watch the best hitting 3 wood into par 3’s or 4’s, or can’t reach a fairway from the tee. They won’t make this a bombers only championship. They have their own playing in this and Omar is their stick!

• mitchsnyderdfw

@badtrip said...

I’m guessing the PGA doesn’t set this up painfully long. There’re consistently NOT sadistic with their set ups. They’re not going to let the masses (their customers) watch the best hitting 3 wood into par 3’s or 4’s, or can’t reach a fairway from the tee. They won’t make this a bombers only championship. They have their own playing in this and Omar is their stick!

Screw Omar

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Felix I’m also playing the $4444 this week. DM me if you want to trade a piece of your action for some of mine.

• Logan7777

@badtrip said...

Not this week.

• bjrogers2000

@kbarnhill7523 said...

@Felix I’m also playing the $4444 this week. DM me if you want to trade a piece of your action for some of mine.

I am playing the $20 this week. No one should DM me this week for a piece of my action.

• bjrogers2000

@bjrogers2000 said...

I am playing the $20 this week. No one should DM me this week for a piece of my action.

Got to love Demi in her prime.

• mitchsnyderdfw

I think outside of Spieth, Reed, and Morikawa. I am not picking many USA guys this week.

Well except for my punts, but do have some Euro guys as well.

• Wander_Bread

Ancer is interesting. Heard today that he has the 2nd most shots gained T2G on tour on Pete Dye courses after JT. Priced pretty well at $7900.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Wyndham Clark had an ace today on 17, into the wind.

Might have to tinker….

It did look like it was from a forward tee though…

2nd edit: NVM, 4 iron into the wind.

https://twitter.com/chantel_mccabe/status/1394753075416641537?s=21

• BlueEdwards

Is fatty reed any good on Pete dye courses? I tried searching but couldn’t find anything. Thanks.

• BlueEdwards

@BrianVT said...

Kiawah’s website has a great overview of each hole, including a comment from Pete Dye on how each hole plays.

https://kiawahresort.com/golf/the-ocean-course/

That was great. Thanks for sharing.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Anyone know why DJ cancelled his press conference today ?

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@BlueEdwards said...

Is fatty reed any good on Pete dye courses? I tried searching but couldn’t find anything. Thanks.

I don’t think he is.

• golgi

No mention of Jason Day. This course reminds me of that little course in the midwest off of Lake Michigan that Mr. Day always plays well at. I think it whistles there. Anyone on Day today? Feels like a move away from the chalk.

• MrSnuffleupagus

@golgi said...

No mention of Jason Day. This course reminds me of that little course in the midwest off of Lake Michigan that Mr. Day always plays well at. I think it whistles there. Anyone on Day today? Feels like a move away from the chalk.

Everything is chalk it seems. Wouldn’t trust day

• lfn1992

@Straightfire118 said...

Winner: Big dick Rick Fowler in a playoff over Jon Rahm and Bryson DeChambeau

Fade: Rory Mcilroy, Jordan Spieth, and Sam Burns

Sleeper: Big dick Rick Fowler

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

Rickie Fowler
    Adam Scott
    Tyrrell Hatton

This has to be some sort of world record for most annoying group – I mean, by the 5th hole they’re going to reach Kevin Na/DJ levels of hate for each other, right?

• Vanderob14

Oosty at half the ownership to Ancer at $100 more is very interesting.

• miggs6876

@jsw3ent said...

Is there a FD rep or expert on here ?

It happens to me ocassionally. Not sure why and its really annoying. I usually log off of Fan Duel and reboot my phone. Activate my location on phone and log onto FD. Hope that works for you.

• jsw3ent

@miggs6876 said...

It happens to me ocassionally. Not sure why and its really annoying. I usually log off of Fan Duel and reboot my phone. Activate my location on phone and log onto FD. Hope that works for you.

Thank you so much for the reply ——however I use a laptop chromebook —thanks again miggs

• MrBreeze

is 42% 8900 Cam Smith too much? I feel I don’t have enough.

• ifthethunder

I can say that 79 / 100 of a Happy Meal is not enough. Don’t be shy, people!

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/108216224
    ~

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@MrBreeze said...

is 42% 8900 Cam Smith too much? I feel I don’t have enough.

Mayo picked him in OAD…that change your mind at all?

• MrBreeze

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Mayo picked him in OAD…that change your mind at all?

Oh Crap

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).