PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Jun 17-20

Where: San Diego, CA

Course: Torrey Pines (South) A Par 71 at up to 7698 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Bryson DeChambeau at -6

Last Year’s Cut: +6 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal 2020 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrBreeze

Just checked all my upcoming line ups for the dreaded red WD, not gonna get me this week. uh uh not after the last two weeks, not gonna happen

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@MrBreeze said...

Just checked all my upcoming line ups for the dreaded red WD, not gonna get me this week. uh uh not after the last two weeks, not gonna happen

Also good that first tee is at 9:45a EST so I can hit refresh for about 45 mins in the morning too…

• mitchsnyderdfw

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Anyone have ownership on

Hoffman
    Steelman
    Wallace

Thanks.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Thanks Mitch!

• MrBreeze

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Also good that first tee is at 9:45a EST so I can hit refresh for about 45 mins in the morning too…

I’ll be on the golf course, but hopefully I can check in between holes.

• MrBreeze

17% of my entries left $1000 or more in salary on the table….

Have to shut down, want to tinker , want to tinker……arrrggghhh

• Steverino01

While everyone is apologizing, I would also like to apologize to everyone I may have offended when I was drunk. Even though I don’t remember it, I’m sure it happened. At least once.

• MrBreeze

anyone planning on attending the BMW Championship here in MD in August? I’m getting ready to buy tickets, thinking Friday.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

I’m all in on DJ. No ones playing him.

• Giez

any Oosty live?

• Steverino01

Winner :

Fade:

Sleeper:

• Steverino01

I can’t remember, but I’m guessing the US Open website leaderboard will be better than the PGA tour website leaderboard this week, right?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@MrBreeze said...

anyone planning on attending the BMW Championship here in MD in August? I’m getting ready to buy tickets, thinking Friday.

I was looking at it. It’s near Baltimore and I’m in Northern VA close to DC. Bout an hour drive for me. I’ll talk to the wife and see what’s up.

• sports667

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I was looking at it. It’s near Baltimore and I’m in Northern VA close to DC. Bout an hour drive for me. I’ll talk to the wife and see what’s up.

I am going, probably Saturday, be fun to meet some folks.

• JimKronlund

@JimKronlund said...

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/109441229

We need 25 players for Happy Meal.
    That means all hands on deck!
    Please post in other forums you are active in.
    I will post on twitter and get Jamcclea and maybe even puddincheeks.
    Any lurkers or first timers please jump on board. It is $1 and four days of frustration :)

Only 4 spots left

Thanks to those that answered the call and Ifthethunder for posting in NBA

• Giez

Win: Xander over Reed
    Fade: 10k^
    Sleepr: Miglio, Oosty

• MrBreeze

@sports667 said...

I am going, probably Saturday, be fun to meet some folks.

I’m flexible on the day, and KBarn doesn’t want to hit that commute on a Friday I am sure. Saturday works. KBarn?

• Shoot didn’t realize the milly $10 was already full, forgot to reserve my spot.

Any chance it will open up🤣

• Giez

just realized somehow i wasn’t in the happy meal. i am now

• ifthethunder

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Shoot didn’t realize the milly $10 was already full, forgot to reserve my spot.

Any chance it will open up🤣

I just realized it was full and that the promo said “3 entries by 8PM.” Thought it was midnight. Since I put one in with a ticket today, it would have made sense to pony up $20 more in exchange for a $10 ticket.

Been so busy trying to win PGA milly tickets in other sports that I didn’t get my core completed until a few minutes ago, ha ha ha!

Anyways:

Victor: Viktor (I’d probably be as well off with Reed or Morikawa or some such, but I like typing that. Plus it will come true, some day.)

Fade: Spieth, DJ, Bison, JT

Sleepers: Max Homa, Higgo, Jhonny V.

Deeper Sleeper: Ryo Ishikawa
    ~

• BIF

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I’m seeing a lot of anti-Higgo stuff so I’ve looked in to his Euro stats and this is what I found.

78th overall in SG T2G
    Top 40 in SG OTT
    Middle of the pack in SG APP
    Negative strokes gained ATG
    1st in SG putting (!!!)

1st in putting but probably hasn’t seen a ton of west coast Poa in the summer months

• titanhawks

I’m thinking with 60+ ties the 6/6 will be rare so playing 11/20 under $6500 and going for the strongest 5/6 with the salary savings; might not win but win enough to fight another day :)

• Mccurds13

Winner: Finau over Reed.
    Fade: DJ, Spieth, JT, Rory
    Sleeper: Woodland, Niemann
    Deep Sleeper: Pendrith

• mookie336

Winner: Morikawa over Rahm
    Fade: DJ, JT, Bryson and Spieth
    Sleepers: Leishman and Si Woo Kim

• zioncres

• 2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

I’m making an all Asian lineup. C Kim, SiWoo, Mats, Morikawa, Na, and Xander.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).